Chapter 19- "How do I feel about you?"

Sorry that this chapter is a week overdue hope that the BoruSara can make up for it tho 😊
____________________________________

Sarada's POV:

Ok. Maybe I lied just a little bit...

I didn't go to California...

Instead I went home.

And... questioned my feelings...

~Flashback~

I walked home coming back from "California." That's when my stomach growled.

Am I really that hungry? I thought. I walked over to the fridge and opened it.

Nothing? Really??? Uhgggg I thought again. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I then flopped onto the bed.

"Uhhhggg, I just want food! Dammit!" I need a savior I need a god... I need....

I heard three knocks on my glass window from my porch. LET ME IN that's what it meant.

"BORUTO!"

I ran over, almost tripping on the random clothes along my floor. I ended up slamming my big ass forehead against the glass.

"Fuck!" I screeched. I could even hear Boruto's snickers on the other side of the glass but proceeded to do nothing.

I kicked the glass back. Is It Important?

He knocked back once. YES!

I opened the door and let him in. He rushed through my door with...What's that...? I sniffed the air...Is that... FOOD!

I reached after the the bag.

"Nuh, Uh." He pat my head. I growled.

"Bad Sara-Chan, No." he wagged his finger at me.

"Oh shut up Boruto! Give me the damn food."

"Sorry Sara-Chan this is mine." He had the audacity to sit down on my bed as he pulled out a box of yakisoba. He had two. This dumbass.

He got chopsticks out and began eating on my bed. He was eating MY food.

"Common Boruto pllllleeeaaaseeee."

"... Maybe, if you... Beg for it." I chocked on air. Beg?! Me! Sarada fucking Haruno.

N. O.

NO.

"No." I said sterly. My eyes meeting his.

"Fine then, starve. Not my problem."

"B-but...uhg, I hate you sometimes."

"No you don't~~~" You're right, I don't hate you. But I don't like you either... And I don't think I love you... So...

How do I feel about you?

~Flashback Ended~