Chapter 2- "Come on out, I know your there!"

Sasuke Pov:

It was 1 am at night when we arrived in Konoha, we were supposed to meet the Dobe tomorrow. I was board and couldn't sleep so I went for a midnight walk when I met this black haired girl that looked just like me.

To much like me

To much like me....

Sarada's POV:

Uhg that stupid dobe!

~FlashBack~

Cho Cho thought it would be a good idea to throw a party at her house to celebrate me becoming a Jonin. I don't drink and I knew drinking would be involved so I didn't want to go but she still made me since it was MY party, even though I didn't want nor ask for one, I wasn't going to be rude to my bestie.

I!
Regret!
Going!

Well when we got there I was wearing a Black Tank Top that was covered with a black jean jacket, with  a silver necklace and my sliver earrings, and my Tight black Minnie Skirt that ended about two inches above my knee. I had a silver hair clip that I "Got" Stole from my mom. And I had Black High Healed Boots that was one inch below my knee. And My hair was down. As Cho Cho called it I looked "sexy?"

          We played games and had "fun" I guess and mainly everyone was drunk. Now your probably wondering 'Sarada Why would you let Himawari get drunk?!' Well it wasn't my job to watch her it was Boruto-Baka's she's HIS little sister after all not mine! Now your probably wondering: 'Sarada why did you take Himawari home when you KNOW Auntie Hinata's Going to kill you.' I didn't take her home "Boruto Did" I did a henge Jutsu to look like boruto and so now "Boruto's in trouble" and Sarada's not!

         So when I got back to Cho Cho's house after bringing Himawari home: Please  remind me why we let a 13 year-old girl drink alcohol? Shit! Why did I let this happen. I thought. That's not even the best part.

       Now when I got back we played truth or dare and when It was my turn I chose dare and had to sit on Boruto's lap for the entire game unless someone un-dared me to get off his lap which seemed highly unlikely. Then Inojin started flirting with me. Like bruh flirt much? Well Boruto didn't seem to like that and they got into a fight over... me?! And Boruto thought it would be a BRILLIANT idea to use rasengan. Inojin's fast. He's one of the fastest people I know and he got away on a paper bird. The rasengan touched the wall and down comes the house- literally. Shikadai mutters a 'troublesome'. ChoCho Mutters a 'Oh shit my mom's going to kill me." Denki startes running home. Metal Lee starts worrying and stuttering. While I'm just screaming DOBE! Luckily Cho Cho's parents are on a mission and a long term mission, so we're lucky,  but that doesn't mean she can get a whole new house with furniture before they come back. Not to mention the house HAS to look the same or they'll know something happend.

         Boruto Plays dumb and points at Inojin and yells, "He started it so it's his fault!" So now everyone But Denki who was smart enough to run while he had the chance has to stay for hours trying to move the pieces of Damn house so people can't get hurt. Luckily Inojin's father is good friends with Yamato-Sensei and he will probably fix it in the morning with a wood-style jutsu. And now everyone finished and is heading home at 1 am except ChoCho cause her house is now destroyed and so she now has to sleep at a hotel and my team has a mission at 8 am in the morning the damn Dobe!

~Flashback Over~

I suddenly sensed someone's Chakra so I stand on High Alert. The Hokage made a new rule that states not to be out past 12 am unless your a Jonin because of the resent Kara attacks and this chakra seemed strong and it felt like mine oddly enough, too. It could be a missing ninja. I thought.

"Come on out, I know your there!"