DustxBlueberry

Sorry it took me over a month to get a chapter out- I was busy stressing over school and some other things! But have book of fluff today. I was sad when nobody voted this ship in my discord qwq so I Said f*** it imma write it anyway lol. This one is gunna be a bit shorter then usual-))

3rd person POV

Blue woke up stretching and yawning , as he felt the bed for dust, but he didn't feel him in his spot so blye looked over quickly seeing his side fixed with a note and a rose next to it. He picked up the rose and sniffed in it beautiful sent humming in satisfaction. Blue then unwrapped the note and read it quietly to himself "roses are red violets like you , I can think of where we first met how about you?" Blue giggled to himself as he turned the note over and read the back " merry Christmas eve my little blue have fun finding me and your Christmas eve present I left you clues in the notes that you find , love you see you tonight ~ AWEE hes so adorable!" Blue got up and got dressed quickly, he grabbed his boots and while running to the door he hopped on one foot trying to put one of his shoes on only to fall face first into the floor. Blue groaning in annoyance slipped his shoes on quickly and got up and ran to the door, he grabbed his phone and his car keys only to sit in his car to think "where did we first meet.." blue said to himself as he rubbed the sides of his head thinking hard. Then it struck him , and he started his car and pulled out of their driveway and started to drive, he arrived at the Cafe where he and dust first bumped into each other so hard blue spilt his coffee all over himself,  so dust had given him his jacket to wear because it was cold. Blue ran inside to see red working , and he ran up to him "I wasnt expecting you this soon lemme prepare something special , from your special oh! And he told me to give this to you" red said as he handed blue the envelope. "Thank you red!" Blue said excitedly and he opened it and started reading aloud " well I guess you remember,  you are pretty clever! so tell me this where was our first kiss?" Blue giggled happily "here ya go blue! I wish you luck on your journey!" Red said happily as he handed blue his drink "thank you red , have a merry Christmas!" Blue said as he took the cup and walked out of the cafe.

Blue sat in his car the heater blasting as it was freezing cold, he blew on the cup and took a sip of the drink and smiled happily "I cant believe he remembered the exact drink I was drinking its so complicated heh, a coco ,carmel, vanilla bean , dark roasted coffee! Hes so silly.." blue smiled in happiness as he thought about the next clue "our first kiss huh?" Blue asked himself as he buckled his seat belt not even having to think about this he drove off to his next destination. He drove a good thirty minutes, and got out of his car and walked to the fountains of light he looked around and seen nothing but he hit his forehead laughing a bit "our first kiss was silly not romantic we kissed when I accidentally tripped on the tire of the flower cart" he laughed along his way to the cart to find ink watering his flowers "heya ink! Why ya out here in the cold!" Blue said chuckling a bit "eh its really nothing! But dust did tell me to give you this!" Ink said as he handed him the note , blue opened it smiling bright as he read it aloud " well done my little star you have one more to go! You shouldn't have to go to far remember that specific boat its not to far just a little journey but its right next to our favorite ponies! Oh! " blue laughed happily "what does it mean blue?" Ink laughed " we went on a boat ride next to a horse petting zoo.. this is so adorable!" Blue said almost squealing "hehe I can see your so excited , but you better hurry its gunna get dark soon!" Ink said smilling,  Blue nodded and waved ink goodbye and thanked him for the note.
Blue got back into his car and set off for an hour car ride , once he got there it was pretty late but he ran inside the boat shop and found og sans working their, "heya kid , dust said to give this to you i was gunna open it but I fell asleep" sans laughed as he handed him the envelope and read it aloud "you've done it you found the last clue now pack it up blue, im waiting for you at our home I love you forever I hope you had fun i cant wait to see you my little star" blue giggled happily "awee adorable now go so I can go home" sans laughed as he pushed blue out the door "its already dark oh my goodness" blue said as he waved sans bye and got into his car for another hour drive back home. Blue sang to himself the whole way home excited to see his boyfriend , once he arrived home he locked his car and opened the door only to find all the lights off and a trail of candles and rose petals leading there way to the kitchen,  so he closed the door and followed the trail only to find dust on one knee holding out a small box with a blue dimond ring. Blue covered his mouth and teared up from happiness and dust looked at him and smiled softly at him "My blue you have made me the happiest skeleton ever , ever since that bump at the Cafe you had my heart and that trip I knew you faked to kiss me made my heart sore , and you remembering all this just proves to me you love me as much as I love you..so my baby blue..will you marry me !" Dust said biting his lip nervously. Blue nodded his head yes quickly and jumped on to dust " YES YES YES OFC ILL MARRY YOU!" Blue said kissing dust passionately , they pulled away and dust slipped the ring onto blues finger only to find blue crying with a big smile on his face " I love you so much dust" blue said before kissing him again "I love you more my little star" Dust said happily as he pulled blue into a warm hug , just wanting to feel the embrace of his now fiance.

(This was the most CHEESIEST crap I have ever wrote but its adorable I hope you like it!! I rushed this as it is 430 am lol but bye! Have a wonderful day or night!
Mama blue out ~)