killer x horror

Hello so I'm focusing on my book more on actual chapters instead of A/n 's I find it really annoying of myself for only giving you guys my rants and shit so I'm sorry I love you all and I hope you enjoy !))

3rd POV

Killer ran out of nightmares castle, he was crying trying to wipe away his tears of sadness and hurt all he could think about was getting away from HIM.

~Flashback ~

Killer walked in to the castle with the shakes nightmare asked him to go get for their date night of bingeing on the couch with endless cuddles killer happily skipped to the ice cream shop and back excited for their night . Until he heard grunts and moans from nightmare and someone else he couldnt recognize their voice " oh nightmare! C-calm down! A-Aah!~ " killer put his 'ear' to the door more trying to get as much information as possible of who this was . He didnt know the door wasn't closed all the way until he pushed it open almost falling, he regained his balance and looked up to see nightmare with cross both of them almost undressed. Nightmare looked up shocked he fell to the ground and pulled his clothes back on and walked to killer in a hurry " baby it's not what it looks li-" nightmare didnt have time to finish killer splashed the whole drink onto nightmare then proceeded to slap him on the face , nightmare fell to the ground with an oof as cross ran over to him and then walked up to killer " how dare you.." killer said as his eyes turned black not showing the blue orbs anymore. Killer looked at cross and started to laugh maniacally " your *laughter * your supposed to be * more laughter * to be my FrIeNd!" And with that he punched cross across the face knocking him out , killer turned to leave as one of nightmares tentacles gripped his wrist " killer I'm sorry! I ..I didnt know what I was doing!" He said pleadingly " no nightmare..you knew exactly what you were doing..have fun with your new pet .. hope he treats you better then me." Killer said as he ran out of the castle

~end of flashback ~

Killer ran and ran and ran slithering through trees and jumping over bushes , he ended up getting tired and stopped , he sat down with his back against a tree uncontrollably sobbing. "What did I do wrong..? " he said as he hit the ground , then it hit him.. "I didnt do anything wrong.." all his memories came flooding back to him. Nightmare hitting him, nightmare use to yell at him for the way he dressed , he use to cuss him out for stupid shit , he was to rough with killer . Killer looked at all his scars he got from nightmare " he never loved me .. I was his play thing!" Killer yelled at himself, he got up and started punching the tree between his sobs until his fist were cut up and bloody he fell to his knees and held his head . After a bit killer got up feeling numb and started walking further into the forest. He felt like something was watching him, he began to run again hiding behind a tree ever so often , then everything went quiet, 'a little to quiet' killer thought. He stood up and started walking he looked down for a quick moment and rammed into someone, he looked around and saw ink in front of him looking just as confused as killer was , but then ink noticed his puffy red eyes and felt pity for him. Ink looked at killer cautiously and spoke gently " are you ok killer ?" Ink didnt know why but he knew he had to be nice to this skeleton, he forgotten that they were once enemies. Killer shook his head to inks question, ink was sad with killer trying to calm him down "what's wrong?" Ink asked killer teared up and started crying " its nightmare! " he cried out ink was startled but hugged him anyway .

Killers pov

Why was ink here why was he hugging me and trying to make me feel better..arent we enemies..were not supposed to help each other but ink was different..and I wanted him to hug me just for a bit.." hey killer do you think grillbys would cheer you up!" He asked excitedly I looked around for a moment and smiled slightly only for a second and nodded my head , he grabbed my hand and pulled me through a portal straight to the doors to a grillbys " you dont have to do this ink.." I said shyly" I know but I want to! Nobody deserves to be sad no matter how bad you are " he replied I smiled for a second but then kept thinking about what happened earlier, ink ordered a colorful drink for himself and I ordered the start of my night out a shot of the hardest stuff grillby had little did I know there was a skeleton in the back of the bar keeping his eye on me but I was to focused on getting rid of my problems with alcohol. Ink hugged me bye and I told him thank you one last time as he jumped through a portal , and I kept taking shot after shot.