Gothy x oblivious female reader x Palette

First off I honestly didnt know how I was gunna write this tbh with yall I found this extremely hard to do but your girl loves a challenge!! THE MAGNIFICENT MAMA BLUE MADE THIS WORK .  I am so sorry for making y'all wait for this as I said before I'm a senior I'm wanting to graduate and pass with a GPA of at least 3.5 but I'm an idiot- so I'm pretty sure that's not gunna happen.  But like I said before I seemed to have difficulty with writing this but I absolutely did my best I honestly pushed this aside for about a week IM SORRY LITTLE SISTER  !! But I hope you all enjoy i wrote this book about 3 times before finally being happy with the results but anyway imma shut y'all enjoy this story now ya hear !
         MAMA BLUE OUT!~

(Y/n) POV
        It was a beautiful day outside the birds where singing, the flowers were blooming , on days like this ...I should be out seeing and hanging out with my friends!!! Anyway I'm (y/n) as you can tell I'm quite annoyed I gave my 2 bestfriends in the widest world my phone number so we could text .. have I gotten one message . Nope! Nada! Zip! Not a peep from goth nor palette maybe they've been busy.  As I turned to walk to my room I heard a knock on my door I raced to the door and opened it only to see palette and goth! They both hugged me and smiled "why dont you respond to my texts (y/n)!?" Goth asked me . I looked at him weirdly " I havent gotten one single text from either of you!" I say as I pout ,they dont seem convinced so I took out my phone and showed them as they took out theirs to show me. Then I realized that I gave them a wrong number "so funny story guys ! " they look at me confused and intrigued " so I maybe might have kindaaaaaaa gave you a wrong number-" I say as I cough nervously yet at the same time feeling stupid.  Goth and palette looked at each other and laughed hard "so we've been texting a total stranger for the past 2 days pally! " goth says between his giggles.  Palette only laughs in return , as they both calm down I closed the door and brought them up to my clean enough room . They looked around as if trying to take in every detail, I coughed loudly and pointed to my bed as I picked up the things from around my room . I felt kinda off tho as if they were watching me but everytime I would turn around they'd be talking to themselves I shrugged it off and broke the tension " hey guys I got the latest horror movie ! Wanna watch it!!" Palette looked at me then to goth worried, as if he were telling goth something through his mind "what's it called (y/n) ??" Goth asked I smile wide and said proudly " the chamber of death part 2." I laughed wickedly for dramatic effect.  I could tell palette was kinda offish but I shrugged it off knowing he'll most likely cuddle into goth for support.

Goths POV
Hm palette and I were debating on watching this movie with (y/n)..I mean I was totally down to watch it but palette..well palette doesn't really like horror movies I mean he'll watch em but not alone . I looked to palette and smiled he sighed loudly enough to concern (y/n) I honestly just think shes so adorable- NO bad goth. (Y/n) is your friend and your in love with palette!. (Y/n) flicked my head and I looked up " ya know how bout we watch something romantical~ " " idk goth most of my movies are ..inappropriate-" (y/n) said as she motioned toward palette.  Palette shot up and smirked "cmon (y/n) tell me your not afraid of a little bit of love in a movie are you?" He giggles and cuddles into me I blushed a bit.

3rd person POV
As the three watched the movie they were all a blushing mess (y/n) a bright red , goth a dark purple and palette a light green . You could tell they felt a bit uncomfortable but they all shrugged it off (y/n) breaking the silence and said " yo guys it isnt dark yet- should we go out on our boards and take a little ride down the street ?" Goth and pallete smiled and got up goth and (y/n) had skateboards , palette always thinking they were dangerous rode his bike. (Y/n) was giggling as she pushed herself down the street " dont go to fast (y/n)!! You could fall and hurt yourself!!" But she didnt listen. (Y/n) was always someone who only listened to herself even when she was wrong she wouldnt admit it, she was stubborn, some would even say selfish at times ,but she always did and said what she wanted no matter how many people tell her it's good or bad .  She turned the corner of the street she was on , gith and palette behind her but before they turned the corner they heard a big crash they looked at each other and raced to see if (y/n) was ok . As they turned the corner they seen her holding her knee with one hand and her face with the other as she was crying hard from the amount of pain she just brought to herself.  "(Y/n)!!! Are you ok ?! I told you that you were going to fast!!" Gith said in panic all he got in return were sniffs . Goth picked (y/n) up to her feet , she winced as her knee gave out and she whimpered in pain , goth caught her as palette wrapped her arm around his neck on one side and goth on the other . Palette smiled as he got an idea " how about instead of carrying her and leaving our things here! How about we sit her down on her board and do this!! " palette said as he sat her down on her skateboard he pulled his hoe string of his shoe , tied it to the board and tied the other end to his bike " Palette your brilliant! " goth said in a cheerful tone. ( y/n) sat on her board in silence as the  three took off . She felt dumb and stupid especially after goth had warned her. She was in a deep thought but pulled out of it quickly as goth told them they were back. (Y/n) got up and limped to the door unlocked it and walked to her room with no words said . Palette and goth looked at each other and sighed " she needs to listen more , shes gonna get really hurt one day." Goth said " well shes (y/n) , you know how she is" palette laughed a bit and started walking up to her room goth followed after getting the first aid from the bathroom.  "(Y/n)? Can i- we come in ?"pallete asked, No answer  " can I come in (y/n)? "  goth asked . She sat up and wiped her eyes " ..I guess come on in.."  (y/n) said  . Goth and palette entered smiling , goth studied her wounds as (y/n) spaced out he cleaned them. (Y/n) had a big cut on one of her knees the other one had a big bruise . Her elbows were scraped up as well as one of her cheeks .

Palettes POV
(Y/n) got pretty hurt today , that's one of the many many reasons why I don't ride skateboards . I feel really bad for (y/n) tho but her beauty shines through anything she overcomes anything she finds in her way even when she doesn't realise it she does . She's just so gorgeous a-and sex- no pallete! You know shes your bestie and you know that you're supposed to love goth! But why do I feel this way about both of them? I let my mind wonder about things I shouldn't be thinking of . I shift in my seat as I felt myself getting hot and needy for someone's touch . " I n-need to go t-to the bathroom!" I say and run off .

3rd person POV
Goth and (y/n) looked at each other and and (y/n) more confused then ever got up and looked to goth a spoke lightly " I'll go check on him ok" she smiled and walked away while goth nodded and put away the first aid box . (Y/n) walked to the bathroom door , as she was about to knock she heard palette let out a grunt of some sort . She gathered up her courage and knocked on the door , she listened closely as she heard shuffling in the bathroom then seen the door open. " (y/n)!! What are you doing? " palette said laughing nervously " well I came to check on you! " she smiled softly " goth is waiting for us to go back pally " she said as (y/n) grabbed Palettes hand and started to walked but got pushed into the wall instead . (Y/n) looked at palette confused as he started licking and sucking on her neck " p-palette what are you d-doing ..why do I feel w-weird ?" (Y/n) said through her pants . Goth came out to check on them and seen the view and smirked " awe pally how dare you not share (y/n) and here I thought sharing was caring ~" palette laughed and picked (y/n) up and took her to her bed . Goth and palette licked their lips , palette got behind her as goth had her wrap her legs around him . Palette immediately started sucking her neck as she let light pants and moans out . Goth smirked and ripped her shirt open (y/n) almost on command covered herself up "awe cmon baby girl dont cover suck a beautiful body up~" goth said as he moved her arms . "W-wait!  What are you guys doing to m-me!" (Y/n) said in a bit of panic  , goth and palette tried to explain in the most blunt way possible, (y/n) being as innocent and disty as she is got it and blushed hard "o-oh-"  goth and palette smirked and started pleasuring her once again.  Goth sucked on one of her brests and squeezed the other gently earning loud moans from her . Palette licked and sucked her neck , he licked over one spot and she moaned loudly he abused that spot nipping every now and then . Goth whispered into palettes 'ear' "I think its time for the .. fun part~" palette giggled and nodded.  (Y/n) gulped not knowing what they were talking about until they pulled her pants and panties off , (y/n)  closed her legs and blushed hard . Goth gingerly spread her legs open and ran one of his phalanges over her delicate clit earning a loud moan from her . Goth looked at palette and palette nodded and as if on que palette and goth unzipped their pants and let their already hard members come out of their confines " I'm not going to lie (y/n) this is gunna hurt at first ~ " goth said full of hesitation  palette said in response " hes not wrong especially since it's your first time and two are taking you at the same time~ "  she nodded quickly and blushed hard as she felt the tip of their members poking both of her entrances she pushed goth over onto his back and slammed down on his member . Palette and goth were shocked but immediately started pleasuring her and kissing away her tears " you ready (y/n) imma go in now~" palette said as he thrusted his full length into her ass , she yelped and sat there shaking for a few minutes then started rocking her hips and moaning lightly , they both took this as a sign to move they moved at the same time slowly pulling out and in but hard. (Y/n) moaned loudly as they started to pound into her "AH! PALETTE! GOTH!! HARDER !~~" (y/n) moaned loudly as they thrusted into her harder she let out a sharp cry as she came onto them . They didnt stop they only pounded harder into her sensitive cavern the smaller being a moaning mess the two others grunting while pounding harder said in unison " f-fuck (y/n) im close!~" goth moaning out " ah! Holy fuck you feel better inside then what I ever imagined (y/n)!!~"  palette grunted and thrusted his member  as deep as he could into her ass slapping her every now and then moaning her name . (Y/n) moaned their names once more and came again, palette and goth looked at each other and smirked as they thrusted deep and came inside her moaning loudly.  ( y/n) panted hard as she was twitching slightly from her intense high . The two others pulled out slowly letting (y/n) rest they laid next to her cuddling into her . " imma be so sore tomorrow arent i." She groaned  , the others laughed as they all went into a deep slumber

(( so anyway this took longer then I wanted it to - but this was requested by I_am_a_smexy_potato sorry it took so long little sis  but this was an extreme challenge for me but I had a lot of fun writing this!! I hope you guys enjoy!

                Mama blue out!))