!Naj!pjx fresh and gothyxpalette

Ok part 3 to my last chapter hue!
Imma give yall a double update you guys deserve it :D This ones gunna be short pls dont hate me qwq..
Also wattpad statistics show that only a few of you vote on my stories , so if you enjoy please vote its free and you can always unvote later ! Enjoy!!)

Gothy and Pjs 3rd person POV

Goth and Pj were laying on the bed exhausted,  their chests were still rising up and down hard from what they just finished. Pj chuckled "Palette is so gunna kill me isn't he" goth froze and nervously laughed "what he doesn't know wont hurt him?"
Pj looked at goth shocked then felt extreme shame fall on him "gothy i uh i set up a thirst trap for Palette, i had fresh tied up and preped for Palette, only because i wanted a taste of you and to show you some real fun~"  goth groaned into a pillow and got up , slipped his costume back on and started leaving only to stop and groan again "where's palette?" Pj was struggling with his clothes as he toppled over trying to walk and put his shoes on "hes in my secret room" pj said nonchalantly  as he stood up and sighed and opened the door "hey you left all kinds of marks on me!" Goth said mad and punched pj on the arm , Pj just chuckled "yeah sorry about that." Pj and Goth walked diwn the hallways passing a few of their drunk friends making out or practically trying to fuck in the hallways. Goth seen blueberry making out with dust and took a picture snickering to himself,  pj took a hit of this and laughed . They both continued downstairs as they walked up to a closet door
"Pj ..this is a closet-" goth said kinda suspicious "remember I said my secret bedroom " pj said as he waved a key in goths face, and opened the door they both slide in without anyone really noticing.

Palette and freshs 3rd person POV

Palette and fresh were sleeping on top of each other both their ecto bodys gone , they were just peacefully minding their own business when botb goth and pj screamed " MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND IM LIKE ITS BETTER THEN YOURS" palette and fresh jumped so high they both fell off the bed and in panic palette covered himself with the clothes on the floor and fresh had the blanket in top of him. Pj and Goth were rolling on the floor laughing , once they calmed down goth walked to palette and grabbed his wrist hard acting like he was very pissed. "G-gothy! Im so sorry! I dont know w-what came over me I may h-have drunken a bit to much!" Palette pleaded into goths chest on the verge of tears as Pj did the same thing to fresh " YOUR THE ONE WHI LEFT ME TIED UP AND NEEDY ITS NOT MY FAULT PALETTE FOUND ME FIRST" Fresh screamed at pj crying hard .

Pj and Goth looked at each other and sighed "we cant say anything " goth started "we also slept with each other goth here got drugged so I just wanted to help him" pj smiled shyly as goth glared at pj and just rolled his eyes "yeah we cant really be mad we're also sorry" goth finished only to be found palettes lips on his , goth grabbed his waist and pulled him into him and smiled as they pulled away.

Pj looked at fresh and rubbed thumb under his eye "im really sorry baby" pj said and pulled fresh into a kiss fresh kissed back instantly and wrapped his arms around pjs neck.

Palette but his clothes on and held goths hand "hey pj were gunna leave ok thanks for the fun Time and showing me as i quote 'a good time' " gith said and chuckled "oh yeah fresh ill text you later ok! Bye bud!" Palette said cheerfully "ok bye guys thanks for coming " pj said as started to kiss fresh again as they walked out .

Palette and gith reached the car and sat in in sexual tension thick "...car sex?" Palette asked "god fucken no" goth said and laughed starting the car and driving off.

(I know its short guys but yall deserved a second upload qwq love ya guys have a good day or night!!
Mama blue out!)