Devil's new life

According to servant's order Aera (Devil) jumps off mountain of hell and Everything goes dark in front of her eyes.
Next she wakes up in Royal Mansion's Bedroom which belonged to the CEO of Bloom Entertainment. And coincidentally his name was Seung Min. He didn't looked like the other Min (the one who died) but she was really shocked about herself because her new identity was the ED of Bloom Entertainment. And CEO said "good morning , I bought your breakfast." She had her breakfast. By the time she came to know that she was replaced by Vanessa Frazier the real ED of Bloom Entertainment.

She was shocked why didn't he doubted her on being the duplicate Vanessa. Then she came to know that servant did some changes in the memories of public by her identity. Wherever she went , no doubted her. Even in photos her face was their. She was having  a comfy life. But she still didn't forget her revenge. Then suddenly CEO comes and hugs her , she felt awkward and weird about him. But then she realized that Vanessa is  his wife.

Devil decides to travel all those places and explore different places. She decided to stay in South Korea and avenge her loved ones. She goes for South sea for a vacation . There she meets........