She turned into a Devil (part 2)

The Demon Master says "if you want the power of eternity , go and kill your grand son Eun Jae".Lee Jin exaggeratedly said " Why ?" Master said "if your grand son is alive he won't let you have eternity power."Lee Jin wanted to rule the world as well as heaven and hell.
He was being a greedy and crazy. He sends Wedevians to kill his grand son. He comes to know that his Lee Jin has sended some people to kill him.

Eun Jae takes his daughter and try to run away , but Wedevians caught him and killed him in front of his daughter. On that time Aera was 10 years old girl. Lee Jin says he personally wants to kill Aera , but Demon whispers in his ears that "why don't you keep her as your prisoner and let her suffer". Jin thinks it's not that bad idea.

Jin and his family kept her as toy to take of all their anger on her. Every single day Jin use to beat her brutally and let her suffer from hunger. There was boy whose father was one of the element in Wedev. His name was Seung Min. He use play with her for a while and give her some food. Seung Min was her only Best friend on that hard time. They use to make her work like laborers and hated her too much. They neither let her die , nor live. She knew Seung Min for more than 10 years. One Silent Night Seung Min promises Kim Aera that he will get her the out of this hell and hugs her. Aera starts crying on his shoulder and Seung Min comforts her. On that time Aera was 20 years.

But her fate was stained black. One day while walking towards Aera on road a car hitted Seung Min and he crashed on a distance. While seeing Seung Min suffering Aera crys because they were going to run away from Wedev and South Korea.
The Wedevians caught her running away with Min and seized her back in restrains. But she hugged Min so tight and didn't want to leave him. She was begging for help but no one did. He died in her arms. The last thing he saw was her teary eyes.
They insisted her to work at their house and stay as a prisoner.
Aera was fed up of all this and wants to suicide. The only belongings she had were Seung Min's locket that he was going to gift to her and her father's photo. She cried all that night. She regretted it even though there was no mistake of her.

Finally she suicides by hitting her head on a wall. She thinks that she wish she could have an angel with her (according to her imagination) a person who takes care of her , love her more than anything in this world , with such a person who can spend all his life with her. And she died.......