Why don't we end up here (part 2)

Devil was fed up of letting Jin enjoy ruling over the people. Devil jumps off from the Mountains of Hell with her Pawn ( a small servant who is always floating near her left shoulder ) Before she could land on the surface of earth a big explosion was occurred. She had a rough landing.

She opened her eyes she was on fire chains.

She was chained by her hands and neck

She was chained by her hands and neck. She saw around , she wasn't surprised by the condition of the place.

There was fire all over the place many people were there suffering in pain. She was surprised by looking at a person who was like around 7'5 having horns just like her but his horns were way bigger. He was showing his back to her and was laughing weirdly like he was having some satisfaction by hearing those screams.

He turned around and showed his face to her he was none other than Jin himself.

She was too surprised by looking him like that. She came to know that he has the eternal powers that he imposter Demon Master gaved him. But he was killed by Servant (New and original Demon Master)

A/N :- while servant killed him he was counting his last breath. On that time Demon Master gaved his powers to Jin while others present there were hailing New Demon Master. Meanwhile Seung Min was looking for that girl who was crying for him in his past living life. He didn't expected that the would be Devil.

Jin said " Look at me , I have all the powers , the eternal powers. "

She says in badass attitude " You don't have all the powers , you can't beat me "

Jin was having all the powers that could destroy Mankind and he will become the reason for this condition of living world.

Jin was angry on Devil. He started torturing her by hardening her fire restrains but she didn't gave him a sh*t.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙉

Jin grabbed her neck. His hand was firey hot and was too rough by surface touch.

He asked her by an attitude
" Are you scared or worried about yourself brat "

She said " I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MYSELF BUT I CAN TELL THAT YOU ARE SCARED OF LOSING THIS BATTLE"

He had a short temper. He opened the door of hell which was only filled with Night Creatures and it was not under Master's control. He let those Creatures come into the living world and ordered them to attack on all the innocent people.

Devil sees everything happening in front of her and had a gaze of her father that she was with her father inside a Church where he said " You should never hurt anyone unless and until they hurt you and if someone else hurts those people you should withstand them"

Suddenly Devil was Overpower by herself and breaked those Fire chains. She took out her Tachi and started fighting those creatures and was hurted herself a bit.

She fought all those Creatures until she was tired and energy less.Then Min comes there with his team of Angels who drove the other alive creatures back to there original places. Devil collapsed on the ground and was tired and had bruises all over her body.

Min goes near her and was shocked by seeing his wife like that .
He said " Hey sweety , are you all right ?

( he still doesn't knows about the girl from his past life )

He pulls her in his arms tightly and trys to comfort her. Until then Jin attacks Min and was threw far away. She was too much angry . He hurted that person whom she loved more than anything in this world. She was out of his league and control . She started fighting with Jin by her supernatural powers.

He gaved her a sudden attack and she was collapsed far away. She was unconscious and then a bright light waked her up where she some angels trying to control Jin.

She saw her Mom and Dad walking towards her and lifted her up . She had tears in her eyes and hugged them tight.

Her Mother said while having tears in her eyes " Aera my love , we both wish that we could spend our rest of the lives with you when we had you in our arms "

Devil said emotionally "Mom , Dad please stay with me. Don't leave me please , I can't lose you again"

They both smiled towards her and said you didn't losed us. We were always there beside you. She still wanted her parents to stay with her.

But then spark rised from behind her parents which connected to her heart. They said " We always loved you" and they disappeared into air but the spark still coming through her heart .

Jin overpowered all the angels and said " You are going to DIE LITTLE SH*T "

She said " NO THAT IS SOMETHING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO SAY "
And that electric spark camed out powerfully and teared Jin apart "

She was too weakened because she was a Devil and the spark came out belonged to angels. She broked a rule of Heaven and Hell.

Min was all right but Devil's condition was worse and she was about to Die. He hold her in his Arms tightly and a tear rolled down his cheek.

He said " Love please talk to me , I remembered everything . All those Moments we spend together . All our Memories we had " and kisses her forehead.

She said " At least you remember me " and groans in pain

He said " Sweetheart I...I....I LOVE YOU please don't go anywhere"

She touches his hair and says " I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL "

And she faded away like sand in air.
Min cries for her and begs every angel present there but no one was able to help him