Her fear among the people.

The girl with Tachi Sword was now famous in Korea and in other countries. Many criminals were scared of her because she killed all those criminals who did crime but didn't get caught. The government decided not to put a lot of efforts on her because the police and government knew they were criminals but because of no evidence and proof they were not behind the bars. All the thugs , fraudsters and sharpshooters were pretty scared of her.

One day Min suddenly starts talking about Tachi girl while having breakfast. Min said "she looks pretty awesome about her work! "
Aera said "how can you tell that, do you know her" He said "No but did you just look at her murders she succeeded, No evidence , no proofs but she sounds BADASS"
She said "Can you tell that why is she doing all that" He said "I don't know maybe she is from the Government that's why they are not putting that much pressure on the case handlers , the cops and detective" Aera answered in a badass attitude " Maybe she handling their account of sins by killing them".

Aera was pretty stressed by all her Revenge work she did. She hided Tachi in a locked room which still had some blood on it including her fingerprints. While doing that , her driver Alex sees her hiding something there but ignored her.

She left for her office. There she meet biggest sinister (Jin) who came to talk about contract with them. Min and Aera talked about this in board meeting with the council board members. They all said a firm No on this but Aera (Devil , Tachi sword girl) says a yes in that while saying about the money we will get . In greed of money , many board members said yes. They decided to sign it after 1 month which had a reason. What is the reason behind her unusual saying......