Ritual Meeting of Demon with Wedevians.

Devil had a nice vacation with Min. She spended a quality time with him. She decides to start her work. REVENGE. She decided to kill every single person of Wedev. Every Element of wedev.

She started killing one by one people of wedev. First she killed Kang Su. (Who killed her father on the order of Jin) By the time she killed 14 elements of wedev without leaving any evidence of murder. There were 343 elements and she knew that.

Out of those 14 people there was only one element alive in that incident. He said that when she came in there place they didn't recognize her but she took out her Tachi Sword to kill us , suddenly we remembered that she was . But before he could say that it was Aera he died and Jin couldn't find who was that girl. He first doubted Aera but than he didn't doubted her because she is dead.

One by one she kills everyone with her Tachi Sword given by Servant to kill them. Now 27 elements were dead. No evidences , No witness , No Suspect. Only thing they knew was it's a girl and she uses Tachi sword to kill.

Jin was really scared. He realizes that this girl someone from his own family but she died , but their must be someone who is leaking information about there spots and meeting arenas . He suspects some of his elements but everyone were clear about themselves.

Jin thought about asking this question to Demon Master. He sets up a ritual meeting with master and asked him"who is killing my people and why? "  Master said "It's your question and you are the one who is supposed to find out who that person is".

Jin was angry by listening to master's answer , but he got angrier by hearing that the mysterious girl has killed 37 elements of wedev. He decided to find that Tachi sword girl and kill her......