Why don't we end up here (part 1)

Today's date - 12.8.20 her father was died in this date 14 years back. She decides to visit that place where she saw him last. She went there it was sunny afternoon. She remembered that she planted a seedling behind the Mansion near a water pipe.

That seedling was turned into a big shady tree. She kept some tulips which her father loved because of his wife loved tulips. She had tears in her eyes. She decided to give Jin an unbearable painful death.

But the thing is she didn't knew why would Jin suddenly kill her father. She came to know that something was fishy on that time or else her father was also good at his killing skills.

She goes for demon master who was kinda anxious for her arrival at his place. He was kinda behaving different. Which striked in her mind. She asked him " Why did Jin killed my father ?"
He sighed and said " Why do you want to know that "
She angrily said " No I had nothing to do that's why came here have a NICE DINNER with you "
He knew that she was angry and has a doubt about her father's death. Especially on Demon Master.

She said " I know that you had many trades with humans in the living world "
He nervously said " No! why would I do that and what I am going gain from that"
She showed an evil smile and said
"From that you will gain more control over living world and have some more powers RIGHT "
He couldn't do anything but stall her by changing the topic.

She knew that demon master was one who adviced Jin to kill her father.

A/N ( previously when she met Servant he told her about demon master and his relation that they both were brothers but for power and control over the living world , hell and heaven he killed his own parents and made me his slave or else I was the real owner of that name Demon Master. Servant said that if you need to use any powers just use them now it's not time to hesitate)

She puts him in a word gamble by her hypnotic voice which made him confess that he was the one who made Jin to kill her father but why?

The Reason is that Devil's father was a heaven guide. If her father would have stayed alive Jin would never have the eternity powers and Demon Master would never have control over living world and Heaven.

She was so angry that her body started releasing black smoke and she was turned into DEVIL.

She decided to hunt down this Imposter in the name of Demon Master

She decided to hunt down this Imposter in the name of Demon Master. She took out her Tachi Sword and had a fight with him. She tortured him for pretty long time. She sends her pawn who was beside her laughing demonically. She send him and tells him to bring Servant.

He bought servant to Hell's Court where Demon Master was suffering from pain and asking for help to servant.
He said " Help me.... aaaah this sh*t will kill me... aaah"

Servant goes near him and said "Mom was also asking for help but you didn't let me help her now just die you A*sh*le "

Servant was happy that Devil helped him to get his revenge.
She said " He is still alive what are we suppose to do , kill him I guess "
He said " Don't kill me ple...ase don't.... aaaah "
Servant had different vibes after listening to his moans.

Servant took out that sword from which he killed his mom and dad. He took that sword and killed him by slashing it from his heart . He was dying from Pain and was counting his last breaths.

Devil was proud of herself and Servant. On that moment Devil calls him by the name " Demon Master can I leave it's your time to rule over hell you are the right owner of this crown" She crowned him as the New Demon Master .
On that moment all the demonic creatures were present there

She said " HAIL TO THE MASTER!!!"
Everyone shouted " HAIL TO THE MASTER!!! HAIL TO THE MASTER!!!

She was about to leave but New master called her and hugged her while patting her back. She was kinda feeling awkward but she felt the same warmth when she hugged her father last time. She hugged him back and had tears in her eyes.
He said " Go avenge your father now it's time and don't forget me "
She said " Yes......Dad "
Master was really happy after listening that and wiped her tears and called her "silly child, now go".

She decided to kill Jin and all of his elements and jumped off from the Mountains of hell.

What is she going to do??????
Kill him if you guess . Well there is a twist just stay tuned.