How is Min alive

I know many of you have doubts about Min. How is he alive he died in the very beginning. Right I'll tell you.

So Min died in the very beginning but he is alive because he did some good deeds. That's why angels from heaven decided to recruit him as a Heaven Guide. Guide is a person who looks after those people who are drown in the ocean of revenge and anger.
Min had a mission to stop Aera(Vanessa Frazier, Devil, Tachi girl) from killing those people. He knew from very first murder of Kang Su that she killed him. But he didn't said anything to her on the order of angel from heavens. His another work was to guide the path to those people who are suffering between life and death. Means his work is to show way to afterlife those people who died.

Min wanted to stop but couldn't do that because she was so drowned in anger to avenge her loved ones.
Min was behaving different towards Devil . He was kind of awkward and weird in front of her. He was behaving like that because angels erased his before life memories means those memories when he was alive. The only thing he remembered was someone was crying while hugging him tightly. Angels had a discussion about sending some else Guide to the living world, but he insisted them to send him because he had a doubt on Devil and wanted to know why she was crying and who was he in the living world.