She turned into a DEVIL (part 1)

A long time ago in 1932 There was a man named Lee Jin who had a deal with Demon Master (person who takes the sinners to hell) that if he gives his 8th great grandson to him than he himself will give him a +100 years life.

Lee Jin accepts the deal and gets a +100 years life. Than he started a criminal organization named Wedev. The people who worked in there were called as Wedevians.
Years later people thinked that Lee Jin is a God but he was a complete sinner. Years later when it was time for his 8th Great Grandson to birth it turned out that actually it's a granddaughter.

Jin sets a ritual meeting with Demon Master. Jin doubtfully said "My Master, it's a grand daughter. What should we do?. Demon said " It's a complete sin , you have a  grand daughter where I wanted a grand son , it's a total mess of my plan!. What have you done" Jin asked "What plan? " Demon said "Nothing"
Jin asked for the solution of this problem. Demon says "if you want more money , respect , royalness , fame and more powers , you will never accept her as your grand daughter " and then demon left the ritual meeting.

Jin,s grand son Eun Jae names his daughter Kim Aera. Although his wife dies while giving birth to Aera.
Eun Jae takes the oath to keep his daughter safe and healthy. Eun Jae takes care of Aera for years. His family members called his daughter and him a "curse to death" but he never let that affect his daughter,s life.

After worshipping for years the demon comes to meet Jin. He says "If you want all those powers to Eternity , you should do this"