Christmas special chapter

A/N: hey guys, I didn't have time to do one for each group like I planned, so I just did 3 small short stories.
Hope you enjoy Xx
——————————————————————————

Alyssa, Jack and Millie:
"AHHHHHHHHHH" Alyssa and Jack groaned.

What was it?

Some something had fallen on them?

Had the ceiling fallen down?

The both opened there eyes squinting in front of them. Jack rubbing the sleep out eyes and Alyssa trying to get used to the sudden harsh lighting.

I wonder what woke them-

"WAKE UP WAKE UP" Millie yelled in both their ears, temporarily deafening them both.

Jack cringed slightly, groaning and covering his ears, pushing his head into the pillow.

"Oh don't be such a grinch!" Alyssa said, prodding his sides, making him groan further into the pillow.

"Yeah Jack, come on, get up" Millie said, frustrated Jack didn't share her excitement. She crawled closer to Jack wiggling her cold tiny hands into his neck, making Jack half-heartedly laugh, trying to hold his laughter in.

"Mihihllie stooopppppp" he groaned.

Wow, he was not a morning person.

"Come on Jack who stole Christmas, get up!" Alyssa said, joining in on the fun, prodding her boyfriends sides.

"I said stop" he playfully growled, turning round, getting up slightly and pinning a surprised Millie ,in front of him. Drawing his arm around her midsection and keeping his girlfriend held down next to her sister.

Jack wasted no time in wiggling his fingers in both their stomachs convulsing them both into a bliss of laughter. He couldn't help but smile endearingly getting butterflies himself from hearing Alyssa's beautiful laughter.

Giggles overtook both of the girls as Jack shook both of his hands into the girls stomach, inching near their ribs.

"JAHAHHAHAHAHAHCCCKKKKK STAHAHHAHAHAPPPPP" Millie squealed, trying to fight his massive arm with her tiny hands, but her pushed went unnoticed when he blew a raspberry in the crook of her neck.

His dark brown curls added additional tingles as they caressed her cheeks.

"JAAHAHAHCCCKK PLEAHAHAHSSEEE I WAHAHNNNAAA SEEE MYY PWESSSENTS" she laughed which is what made Jack let go.

And this that, they heard Millies pattering feet disappearing into the corridor, until they heard her bumping into something.

"Ugh Millie" an annoyed voice said causing Alyssa to giggle. Millie was most likely about to get that exact attack again from her older brother Ali.

But her thoughts were interrupted when she felt spidering fingers around her torso.

"NOAHAHAOOOO JAHAHAHCKKKK" she squealed, trapping her arms around her stomach, making her boyfriend smile.

"Alright alright I'll stop" he said, lifting her up into a hug.

Just then they heard a familiar squeal coming form downstairs.

"We should probably go and help" Jack said.

"What, Millie or Ali?" Alyssa asked earning a laugh from Jack.
——————————————————————————