Tickle monster

"Lihihilllllllyy stahahappp" Nathan squealed, wriggling his five year old self to try and get out of the girls grip. She was so glad they were now allowing visitors (even though he probably should be two meters)

"Come on, laugh for me!" You teased, fluttering your fingers round his neck.

"Coohohomeeee ahahaooonnn pleeahahasseee" he giggled softly trying to bat your hands away.

"Awww Nathan, can't you handle the tickle monster" she laughed, blowing a small raspberry on his tiny stomach which made him shriek with joy.
He cackled as she kneaded and squeezed around his torso. Nathan turned a dark shade of red at all the teasing.

"Biiihihigggg broothhhaaahaheerrr" he giggled while Lily froze in her spot from the phrase 'big brother'. She gradually stopped tickling Nathan and slowly turning around not sure if she wanted to see who was behind her even though she sadly knew who would be.

Aiden stood their smirking in the doorway with his arms folded.

"Wow, I see you both are having fun" he said coming painfully closer, as Lily gulped. Aiden sat down next to Lily who was still hunched over his little brother.
"But I couldn't help hearing something. Or maybe I misheard?" He questioned. "Something about Lily hear being the tickle monster when we all know I am" he said, trying to meet your gaze looking down.

"Aiden, I didn't hear you come in" Lily said, cursing at herself.

"Aiden, Aiden, she does this every time. But makes sure you never see her" Nathan said, jumping up while she gave him the 'I'm gonna kill you' look before looking innocently at Aiden.

"Does she now?" He said, turning round and smirking at Lily before swinging over and pinning her to the floor so she was in the same position Nathan was in a few minutes ago.
"Well, we can't have someone imposter-ing the tickle monster can we?" He asked an excited Nathan.

Nathan eagerly nodded his head in excitement as Lily continued to glare at him.

"Nathan, please I di-AHHAHAHAHHAHA WAHAHIITTT AAHAHIIDDEEENNNN" Lily screamed of surprise at the tingling feelings that were taking over her.

"I'm sorry baby-doll, but you need a lesson from the real tickle monster, right?" He said, proceeding to dig his fingers into Lily's armpits. Considering that was one of her most ticklish areas, she shot her arms to her sides, but because his hands were already their, he just continued to wriggle deeper, her plan backfiring on her.

"CAHAHAHAHHAMMEEE OOHOHNNNNN PLEAAAHAHAHAHSSEEE AAIDDDEEHENN" she squealed as he skittered his hands down her sides, dangerously making his way to her stomach.

"So who's the tickle monster then? He asked, pinching her hipbones while she bucked in retaliation, the crop top that she had decide to wear was really the worst idea huh?

Lily being the stubborn girl she is decided to push his buttons even more.

Did this girl have an off button?

"I AHAHAHAMMMMMMMMM" she screamed which melted into giggles.

"You are? You are?" He playfully yelled. Aiden has enough and dug his ten fingers into her ticklish belly. He scribbled his blunt nails all over her stomach, accentuating on her most sensitive areas. She squealed as he hit every sweet spot and when he found out her worst giggles came from the area just below her belly button, he refused to retaliate from that area.

"NAAAAHAOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHO AHAHHAHAHAJAJJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH" she painfully protested as her worst spots were being assaulted.

"So Lily, who's the tickle monster" he sang, ceasing his tickling temporarily so we could answer.
But before she could even respond-

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA" she screamed as Aiden's mouth met her stomach. He blew a long raspberry just below her belly button while he dug his vacant fingers under her ribs.

Lily babbled hysterics while Aiden just smirked at his perfect revenge.

After blowing a few more, he dug his finger into her belly button which made her laughter go silent. While he was doing this, he decided to start the teasing again.

"C'mon Lily, who's the tickle monster!?" Knowing fully well she couldn't answer.

All that came out was silent laughter and occasional insults but by now, he knew she had endured enough.

He let up the beet red, panting girl and lifted her up slightly.

Lily glared at Aiden which didn't seem to affect him at all and then pulled her top down slightly, trying to
cover her exposed stomach.

"Oh come on baby-doll, no need to look like that" he said, half lifting her into a bear hug on his lap.

"Euuughhh, are you too dating?" Nathan cringed from the other side.

"Oh no Nathan, he's way to old" Lily joked before immediately regretting it.

"Old!? I'm only 26!" He said, lifting up her pulled down top slightly and gently scratching her stomach.

"Okkahahyyy stahahapp" she gently giggled, pushing his hands away.

Nathan then ran up to Lily and sat on her lap before snuggling into Lily.

"You know Aiden? I think Nathan still thinks I'm the tickle monster"

A sly look made its way into Aiden's face and a flash of realisation hit Nathan's.

"Don't worry Nathan, I'll save you" Lily yelled picking up Nathan and bolting up the stairs with Aiden trailing close behind them.