The Dating Game

Addisons POV
I had been talking to this guy for what had felt like a million years.

And finally, since the lockdown rules had been lifted slightly, I was off to meet him. But in secret.

Now you may be thinking, Addison, why secret?

Well, that is because, since living with three older boys, when guys are as testosteroney as them meet a younger girl but don't see them as a make out object. They get protective.

Now no man EVER tells me what to do.

And they have never stopped me dating.

But that doesn't mean they won't embarrass, make fun of, or tease me. Or even then about it.

So for now. It's my little secret.

——————————————————————————
For my date, I decided to go casual but fancy-ish.

I snuck out of the house knowing the boys had band rehearsal until 8 and went to meet my date

rehearsal until 8 and went to meet my date.

And let me tell you, it he was sooooo much cuter in real life.

Josh greeted me with a warm smile and took me to one of my favourite restaurants.

Everything was going perfectly. In fact, he was in the middle of telling me a really funny story while I quickly glanced at the time, it was about 6:45, so I had plenty of time.

Until my phone started vibrating.

At first, I thought it was Lily, one of my friends. I told her and her housemate, Aiden about my date and she wanted to call and ask how it went, but she wouldn't call this early, would she?

I ignored the first few vibrates and 'tings' from my text messages, but soon I got fed up.

"Sorry, do you mind if I just take this?" I asked Josh signalling to my phone.

"Yeah sure" he smiled, sipping his lemonade.

I went to the bathroom and my stomach dropped.
13 missed calls from Alex
15 missed calls from Conor
9 missed calls from Jack
27 unread messages

Crap.

I turned my phone on silent and continued with my date. And sadly it came to an end, which meant one thing, I was going to have to face them.

Damn it.

"Thanks so much for the dinner Josh, I'll call you" I waved.