Bored

"Conor"
No reply

"Conor"
No reply

"Conor"
No reply

"Conor"
No reply

"CONOR"
"Ughhhhhh whhaaaattttt" he yelled looking up from magazine.

"Entertain me" Addison moaned, poking his cheek for the millionth time.

"Noooo, go and annoy someone else!" He said, lifting his magazine to block out his view of her.

"But everyone else is doing something"

"As am I!"

"Pleaaassseeeee" Addison pleaded, battering her eyelashes, holding both her hands together as though she were praying.

Conor groaned to himself. How was she this energetic? Of course no one was going to hang out with her, it's eight o'clock at night!
How did they usually make her exhausted?
Had quarantine taught him nothing?
He furrowed his brows until he couldn't help but have a small smile on his lips.

"You know what, sure" he said, putting down his magazine in defeat.

"Really!?" She said, clapping her hands acting like a toddler.
I guess this is what self isolation does to a person.

"What are we going to do" she asked, still excited. But she didn't have much time to be excited before Conor replied.

"This" he said, launching himself at her so her arms were pinned to the arms of the couch. He straddled her struggling self which made it harder and harder for Addison to move or try and get away.
Because it was as if the cogs in her brain were finally turning as she finally puddled together what he was going to do.
Her eyes grew and she suddenly didn't want to be entertained anymore, to Conor's amusement.
She began to struggle, moving her locked wrists, or kicking helplessly, but the realisation had hit her too late, and she knew what was coming next.

"Cohohonnoorrr, nooooo, imm saahahrryy" she giggled in anticipation when she glanced at his mischievous smirk.

"Sorry for what? You're right, it is my job to entertain you. Now what could I do that will make you tired" he asked, pretending to think.

"Nahahthing, just let me gooo" she trailed off, darting her eyes round the room for an escape.

With one hand still pinning her wrists, he used his blunt nails and started scratching her bare armpits which caused Addison to start spilling desperate shrieks and giggles.

"NOOAHAHAHAHOOOOO CONNOOORRRR" she shook her head in laughter as he dug deeper into her armpits making her laughter go more hoarse by the second. And unfortunately for Addison, she was too busy laughing to see Jack and Alex standing behind in amusement having come down to see what all the laughter and shouting was about.

She looked up at them and almost cried in frustration when she knew what was going to happen next. Why hadn't she just done something by herself?

"Awwww, are we tickling Addison?" Jack sarcastically said, coming over and sitting on her waist. "Why didn't you come and get me" he said before sticking his wiggling fingers on her stomach and drilling them in making her buck with surprise.

"JAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHCCCKKKKKK PLEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSSEEEEEE AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" she cried.

Despite her still having a t shirt on, that didn't make the ticking any less bearable. And she soon couldn't take it when she felt her knees and legs being squeezed.

She squealed in surprise when she felt Alex skilfully squeezing and poking her legs and thighs and this combined with her armpits and running being tickled, she didn't know if she was going to get through this night without fainting.

But as always, luck is never on her side. She soon felt Jack lifting her top up to reveal her bare belly. She shook her head in laughter trying to shout for them to stop, but they obviously weren't listening. Although she couldn't see much though her tears eyes, she saw Jack looking at her stomach. He suddenly bought his head towards it and nuzzled his slightly stubbled face into her stomach. He blew a big, fat, wet, slobbery raspberry over her belly and continued to do this until her laughter breached into silent.

As he blew another and another, Jack brought his fingers and started squeezing her sides harshly, dwelling on every single area that was more ticklish and sensitive.

Addison lay there only being able to take it. The raspberries didn't stop. He nuzzled his face in her neck, and dragged his slight beard up and down her neck, but when he saw Addisons face, he decided she had had enough.

Jack Alex and Conor all stopped while Addison controlled her hysterical laughter and breathing.
She sat up, covering her torso, scared that they were going to strike again.

"That was mean" she pouted, attempting to flare at all of them.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have annoyed all of us!" Conor said, matter-of-factly.

"Well excuse me for wanting to not die of boredom!" Addison shot back.

"You should really think twice before giving us attitude" Jack playfully glared, poking her side in retaliation.

"Okahayyy, okayy I promise to not harass all of you."
She said yawning.

Conor smiled to himself at Addisons tired state.
Ha, he thought.
Yet again, his plan had worked.