No 5 Perivale Road, Ainsburry, FR7 YHH.

A couple of weeks ago:
Addison couldn't quite believe it.

She kept reading it over and over again.

But the paragraph didn't change.

To Miss Rose,

Enclosed, please find the enrolment form for your eligibility to claim your rights to repossess
No 5 Perivale Road, Ainsburry, FR7 YHH.

Addison didn't even bother reading the rest because wit all meant the same.

Soon she would have to move out.

And due to the new lockdown rules, she would be spending Christmas and the new year alone even only being next door to the boys.

No.

She couldn't cry.

Maybe she could just not tell them?

Yes, that's what she'll do.

And that would have worked had she have read the last line in the letter.

A formal letter of confirmation will be sent to the shipping address for your tenants to officially sign.
——————————————————————————

Present day:

Bills
Bills
Bills
Christmas card
Christmas card
Bills
Christmas card
Insurance letter
Christmas card
Bil- wait huh?

Why would they have an insurance letter at this time of year?

Alex hesitantly ripped it open expecting a large bill or something, but he certainly didn't expect to read a document stating that Addison should have move it three weeks ago.

Well that's something you don't read everyday.

"Guys" Alex half whispered to the kitchen to avoid Addison hearing them upstairs.

"What" Jack whispered exaggeratedly.

Alex rolled his eyes before remembering why he called them.

"Have you seen this?" He asked, waving the letter about.

"Well considering you have just opened it, no  I haven't" Jack sarcastically came back.

He thinks he's so funny.

But when Jack and Conor saw Alex's unamused face, they took the letter and read it with the same confused expression Alex had a couple of minutes ago.

"Has she- wait so she's- huh?" Conor reread the letter, trying to string together a sentence. "So her house and been fixed for a few weeks?" He finally said.

"And I'm guessing she hasn't seen this?" Jack said.
"We should probably tell her, I mean, she didn't want to move in in the first place." Jack said, taking the letter.

"I wonder why the insurance company didn't tell her though" Conor said, still confused.

They all made their way upstairs before barging into Addisons room.