Waking up - Alyssa style

The wooden door creaked open while Alyssa squinted her eyes trying to make out who was trying to come into her room. She rubbed the sleep away from her eyes and her question was soon answered when she saw a small five year old figure, wearing pink bunny pyjamas.

"Alyssa" Millie shout-whispered, running towards her sisters bed, jumping her not-so-light self on Alyssa's half-asleep body.
Luckily Alyssa caught her sister and tucked her in quietly next to her. But her attention towards her sister was drawn when she glanced over at the bed next to her.

She could see Jacks soft breathing below the blanket and a mischievous smile took over her face.

Now, due to lockdown, Jacks parents are stuck in Italy so Alyssa's parents offered to take him in for a few months until his parents were able to come back.

So now, it was payback time. Alyssa though that she could wake him up, Alyssa-style she liked to call her methods.

She looked at Millie who was currently looking at her and awe and she head signalled towards Jack which Millie picked up on immediately.

Alyssa ushered her sister up from her bed and she walked her to the foot of the bed.

"Now Millie, go over there" she pointed further away. "And then, when I say go, run over and jump on top of Jack" she finished, looking at Millie, praying that she would do it, because she knew Jack would go easier on Millie.

Millie nodded eagerly, obviously forgetting the other times Jack had tickled her to death over one of her sisters plans. She went over to the other side of the room before sprinting over to Jacks bed, jumping on his poor body, and then burrowing herself under the blankets against him.

"Aaaahhh" Jack groaned in pain as a three stone weight hit his back in shock.

Doing a similar action to Alyssa, after groaning, he looked up trying to comprehend what had just happened before rubbing his eyes trying to make sense of the world. But his confusion was bought to an end when he saw a little lump under the covers next to him. And he soon looked up when he heard his girlfriend doubling over in laughter, trying to contain her giggles and compose herself.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE" Alyssa said, over all her laughter. But she should have known that Jack wouldn't go easy on her.

Her laughter died down, but before she realised what was going on, she was face-to-face with a playfully angry Jack.

"Run" was all he had to say to Alyssa before she was beelining out of her room.

She sprinted down the corridor and ran down the stairs, two at a time. She then went into the kitchen, Jack hot on her trails, she knew that any second wasted, she would be caught so she carried on running for her life. Luckily, she ran round the counter successfully dodging the kitchen chairs before realising she had to make it up the stairs back to her sister.

Fortunately for her, luck was on her side, because she sighed in relief when she made it back to the stairs. She ran back to her room and sure enough, the lump under Jacks blankets was still their. Alyssa flung the blankets over and picked up her surprised, giggling sister. But before she could hide or do anything, she she was met with Jack leaning against the door smirking.

Damn it.

"Aww, if it isn't the Brooke sisters" he sarcastically said, inching towards Alyssa and Millie.
There was silence as Alyssa and Jack looked at each other, but it was soon broken when Millie, not sensing the tension, giggled at Jacks angry state.

"Jack Noooooo" Alyssa yelled, attempting to run, but Jack grabbed them both and gently threw them on the bed before quickly straddling Alyssa. Laughing to himself that this was the third time this had happened.

"Noooahahahooooo Jaaahahahcckkkkk" Alyssa giggled already at the anticipation.

"Whaaattt? Alyssa, I'm not even touching you" he laughed, teasing her.

"Iiiihitttt wahahass'nt eeven mee" she said, attempting to push Jack of her.

"Oh so your going to blame it on your sister, again!?"
"Alyssa, when are you going to learn?" He asked wiggling his fingers against her sides causing Alyssa's giggles to bubble out of her mouth.

"NOOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHOOOO JAHAHAHAHAHCCCKKKKKK IIIMMMMMMMM SAHAHAHARRRRYYYYYYY" Alyssa bucked I'm surprise, her hoarse laughter filling the room as she shook on the bed.

"Aww Lyss, you should have thought about that before you made Millie jump on top of me" he said, pinning her arms above her head, darting his wiggling fingers into her armpits.

Alyssa screeched of laughter as her sensitive hollows were attacked.
"COME OOAHAHANNNN IITTTT WAHAAHAHASS MILLLIIEEEEEEEE" she squealed, going her parents would hear her.

"You know Alyssa, don't think your parent are going to help, they've gone to the supermarket to miss the queues" he said, reading her mind.

He then drilled his fingers into her stomach which was by far the best reaction. Alyssa almost died of laughter as he dug his fingers harshly into her most sensitive areas. But he knew from experience how to get the best reaction. With her arms still pinned above her, and Alyssa laughing to much to defend herself, he slowly bought his face down to her stomach.
Alyssa, sewing this shook her end, demanding incoherent commands but they all went ignored when Jacks face plunged into her stomach, nuzzling his face above her belly button.

"NAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOO JAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHACCKKKK PLEAAAHHHHHAHAHASSEEEEE I CAHAHAHANNNTTTTTTT" and that was all she could say before her laughter turned silent.

"Now are you going to wake me up again?" Jack asked, twirling his finger into her belly button innocently.
All Alyssa could do was shake her head, not being able to string together a sentence, and Jack realising this decided he didn't want to kill his girlfriend.

He laughed half-heartedly before letting go of her wrists and letting her up.

Alyssa looked at him for a second before taking one of her pillows and beating him with it.

"Hey hey hey, I won't hesitate to do that again" he threatened, causing her to drop her pillow.

They made eye contact for a while before they heard a faint laugh from the door of the room. They both tuned and saw Millie giggling at both of them.

"Hey Alyssa, you weren't actually the one who jumped on me were you?" He asked, smirking at a now scared looking Millie.

"No, I wasn't" she laughed knowing exactly what he was doing. " Millie, I think you should run" she said, before hearing a sister running down the stairs with Jack following close.

———————————————————————————
A/N: Sooo, did you like it?
Do you want me to do a part 2 where he catches Millie?
Let me know in the comments and vote if you liked it.
The next chapter will be about the characters from the bad boys next door.