(12) ISN'T HE MINE?

I was having a rhythmic life with Edward, my Prince.

It's been a one and a half years since I came to the college. Everything was going very well until...

I started to get memos regarding Edward. I found them, three times in a row inside my books, under my desk and under the door mat. All of them have the same warning, "Leave the Prince, or else you'll find him dead."

At first, I thought this maybe some kind of a joke. After I got a fourth one, my mind got consumed with fear.

"This is THE FINAL WARNING, it's a joke of thinking he's yours as you'll never be able to have him. So, You better leave him. If not,He'll die in two days time. You even won't be able to find his dead body."

"Ohhhh Jesus....why all of these happen only for meeeee???" My heart was bleeding with love towards Edward.

"How can I live without him???"

I didn't heard the knock on my door. I was weeping and weeping and weeping, praying for a solution. But it's beyond my reach...

"Laura.... Babyyyyy are you in there???" It was him. I couldn't stop myself from reaching towards the door. As soon as I let him in, he made a sharp glance.

"You were crying... Crying Soo much that you couldn't hear my knock... What's wrong dear?? What has happened to my darling??" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him.

How can I say this?? How will he react?? How can I leave him?? He's the only reason I'm living... I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop weeping.

"Hey..... Look at me..." I tried to be calm by looking into his eyes. "There's nothing, literally nothing, you can't tell me. Don't be afraid... Please tell me... I hate to see you crying..." I still couldn't find a way to start this. He tried to calm me down by cuddling up with me. He may have found that it still won't work in this way, so, he started to look around...

He found the notes which were on my bed. He took and read them while looking at me. It only took few seconds.

After he's done, he slowly came towards me. I was shaking with fear. He hugged me so tight, I felt like I'll die by loosing my breath.

He kissed me so much that it made me cry even more.

"So you want to leave me huh??? You wanna give up on us huh??" He was shaking me so hard. I thought I may lose some parts of my body. I was so hurt.

Never in my life I thought I'll find someone who loves me this insane.

Oh God.... Why can't I have him for rest of my life???

Why?? Why?? Why??

"I want you... Want you so much that I know I may die if I lose you... What if you'll be killed because of me?? Only because of a gigolo's daughter??" It was so hard to confess him that I panted while telling.

"Do you really think that I'll be able to live without you??? How can you think like that?? I don't care how you were raised... I don't care what will happen to me... All I care is you... I can't live without you... I'll tell you in this way..." He placed his forehead with mine and gazed deeply at me. "It's better to have you only for a day rather than living a life-time without you. You know that we can't survive without each other... So, don't leave me... Nothing will happen to us as we're so true to each other..."

Then he slowly rubbed his lips against mine.

I couldn't ignore him anymore...

I slowly opened my mouth to let him in...