(7) HOW I MET HIM

I got up at 7.00 am and rushed to get dressed. I thought of wearing a blue blouse with a short white skirt. I also wore a ponytail and smiled at the mirror. Never did I pay so much attention on my physical appearance.

All because of him...

I'm being so nervous like I don't know whether I can handle all of these emotions. I feel like thousands of butterflies are flying in my stomach. Also, I've never been so pumped to be in anywhere. I just can't believe it...

What on earth is going on with me??

When I was entering my dad's room,I saw a bra, an underwear and some broken glasses, laying on the floor. I thought dad was inside the bathroom but I found him approaching to the room. He got blushed at the very first moment he saw me. He might have lost his courage to face me.

I was devastated, So devastated that nothing came to me to speak.

Today may be a great day. I finally felt Happy after a long time.

I didn't want anyone to ruin my happiness.

I wasn't that interested on finding out about the situation. So, I just left without saying anything.

When I got into the bus I found Katie. After mouthing a morning, I sat next to her. She told more about the college including the halls which I have to visit for my lectures. We both were doing the same, so I felt much relieved.

The bus wasn't crowdy as much as we thought. So I thought of telling about myself and she shared hers with me.

She was born to a single woman who has a boyfriend. She didn't talk much about them and I didn't insist her because I knew how she's feeling. I also told her about the latest situation which happened before I came to the bus.

"That's how this world moves on dear...Why don't we stay on the hostel?" She suggested with an instant Joy.

"Can we?" I asked with a surprise.

"Of course we can. Majority don't stay at hostel so we may have a chance."

" Then Let's meet the vice chancellor and get the permission to stay. We've also got reasonable reasons... Let's give it a shot." I suggested.

She nodded.

As soon as we entered the college, we went to vice Chancellor's office and got the permission to use the hostel. He took our details. My eyes scanned for a name.

OMG he's also staying...

Katie caught up my immediate reaction.

"Your eyes are shining. Tell me, tell me, what's up girl?"

"He's also staying in the hostel."
I spoke out aiming my glance at another direction.

"Ohh how romantic..." She tapped on my cheeks and left me.

"Hey, wait... Where are you going? Leaving me alone!!! Now what!!!"

I lost her.

" Shit... How am I supposed to find out the Hall where I find my lecture ?"

So many people where moving now and then. I barely could find her. I am not that tall so I had to admit that this time I have to survive by myself.

Someone came running from the back. Neither do I nor that guy saw each other. He noticed me after I got hit and fell down.

"Oh... I'm extremely sorry. I was in a hurry so didn't notice you. Give me your hand. I might have hurt you so you'd be in difficulty to get up."

I was wondering. Normally, guys in our area never admit even after knowing that it was their fault. I looked up to reply...

Oh nooooo

It was the Prince!!!

Nothing came to my mind as I became deadly terrified after get to know that it was him.

All I could do is to look into his eyes...

"Call me Edward. I don't want to be treated in a princely way."
He took me up even before I could give it a thought.

I was surprised...

How come...

I have no idea how the Ache faded away from me.

Unbelievably Devine...

I didn't want to speak.

I just observed his appearance.

"Hey, come back to earth..." He chuckled. "Don't you introduce yourself to me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was wondering whether I should speak. I'm afraid of being punished."

"Oh silly... I'm the one who told you to do so. Easy babe... Come with me. Otherwise, We'll be late for our lecture"

Life is full of wonders right??

This happy teen wasn't the one who stayed 5 days ago.

Maybe Jesus have given me the authority to live and enjoy the life.

So, that's how we met in the real world.

Thanks to Katie, we stood next to each other in our Algebra class, solving sums together. When I looked around for Katie, I saw she was keeping an eye on me at the corner of the Hall. She blinked an eye. I got blushed. I didn't know that Edward was looking at me all the time. I could find it out after he was saying,"You look more prettier when you're blushed."

I think I got blushed even more!!!

We had sometime together. Then I bid farewell to him and went to Katie.

"Look who's having a great day..." Katie Chuckled. "No no, nothing like that. We just had a talk." "You are lucky to have a friend like me." She upped her collar. "Yeah, yeah, very lucky, very lucky. If it wasn't him, I might have been taken as an absentee on my very first day."

I looked around and found out that one of his friends were making fun of him.

It seems to be that he didn't care those guys at all. "Huh... Poor people..." my mind was laughing at them.

Again...

Those ocean blue eyes were glittering at me.

Again I had to pinch myself to find out whether I'm dreaming.

I'm not...

I gave him a smile and left that place while recalling what happened today...