(17) HE'S GOING TO BE MINE

"Edward... My son... Finally you are back... " The King took his son's hand while shedding happy tears. "Good to see you man..." Greg joined with Daniel. "We were afraid of loosing you..."

"If my girl wasn't beside me, I would never survive." My prince answered them while rubbing my hand. "Yeah... It's so true... She came to see you Everyday despite being super busy..." The king was in a deep thought.

"What happened to you that day??" Daniel asked.

"I was about to join you guys after peeing. Someone suddenly shot me and I fell down. That's the only thing I remember. When I woke up,I was on this bed,having my beauty queen besides me..." Others mocked.

"If you don't mind, can I go out for couple of hours?? Since I have nothing left to do..." I asked.

"Hey, I'm still in bed... You can't leave me alone..." My prince didn't want to release me.

"Hey, you are not alone... He's so blind that he can't see us..." The boys laughed at us. "She won't fly away... Let her go... She'll come back soon."

"I'm going to visit Katie... I won't be late." I tapped on his cheeks and left.

I wanted to surprise Katie. So I decided to visit her without informing.

"Oh my God... Lozzie... What took you so long to visit us?? " She hugged me joyfully. "Hee hee... Now I'm here right??" "Okie dokie... Come in..." She took me inside her home.

"Jeremy, Maya... Come here... Aunt Laura has come to see you..." I was surprised. " Do they know me??" She smiled. "Why not... You always send them gifts for their birthdays. They know you... They always wanted to see you..."

After spending about two hours, I came home and had a shower. I again went to the hospital with some outfits for my darling.

When I was entering his room, both dad and son were having a serious discussion. I was about to leave when I heard him calling.

"She's my everything... I'm not leaving her even the God ask me to leave... I'm not coming anywhere without her. Three years were wasted thanks to your youngest son. Now you're asking me to marry the woman who wanted to kill me... Are you serious?? "

"Hush hush... Calm down... Don't blame to his majesty... He's not in fault... He wishes only the best for you..."

"I'm sorry father..." He apologized. " You are being too nice for them. I found it from the beginning... I hate of arguing with people... Especially with people who're so obsessed with their own thoughts... So I thought it's useless to discuss about it with you... Now it's your turn... Don't hesitate to punish your own people... Both of them have done many crimes... The law should be equal to all..."

"I'm sorry Edward... I should have listened to you... I was so busy with trades... I thought everything was fine... She's your type of person... You have my blessings..." "I'm so grateful to have you as my father..." He warmly hugged his dad. "So Proud to have you as my son... You showed me something which I was unable to see... " Then his majesty took my hand and placed it on top of his son's hands. "Now he's all yours... Welcome home young lady..." I couldn't be happier... I gave him a huge hug. "Thank you father..."

I saw a wet on those eyes...

"So..." He grab me by my waist.

"How do you feel??"

"I feel thirsty..." I smirked at him.

"Atta girl... " He pulled me into him and started snogging...

The king has ordered his men to expatriate his younger son and his wife to Papua New Guinea.

The doctor informed me that he'll get my prince discharged in two days. I went home leaving Greg and Daniel with him as I was so tired. Now I can have a peaceful sleep as I knew he's only mine...