(11) IN HIS ROOM

Edward and I nail on almost everything by being the perfect duo. It isn't a secret for us that some people are jealous for us as we were likely the earth and the skies.

I was searching for him since the interval to solve a math on algebra. He's better for it. I searched him literally everywhere, but I was unable to find. Usually, he informs me about everything he's gonna do, ever since we became Lovers. The only place I didn't visit was his room.

I learnt that his room was on the other half of the hostel, which was the other bungalow. I was bit timid to walk all the way by myself, so I decided to take Katie with me. We both couldn't hangout much as we both were busy with our guys. So we shared some juicy gossips while walking on our way to the room.

"So, what are you guys up to??" I asked from Katie. "We decided to get engaged after he's done with the finals." She replied.

"What!!! Are you kidding me?!! What about yours?? Why all of a sudden??"

"Actually, we can't wait for too long... It's now or never before I get recognized by others." She got blushed. Her face reminded me a face of a portrait, which featured on mother's Love.

"You mean... Ohhhh Katie..." We became speechless for a while. "You must've been patient..." She lowered her face.

I gave her a warm hug. "Now it's alright... Both of you have taken a wise decision. No need to worry.... Just chill up duh... Make yourself easy and comfortable as you are carrying another life within yourself... Remember, I'm always with you whenever you need me..."

"Thank you Lozzy.... I'm always glad to have you besides me." She gave me a hug.

When I was entering,we found some guys of Edward's gang.

"Your highness,how can we help you??" They began to tease me.

"Ahem... I would be glad if you can show me the way to his highness's Chamber..." While I was answering proudly, I heard Katie's giggle.

"Of course, your highness, this is the way." One of them bowed at me while others were lowering their heads. "Do we need to let this lady to have your company??"

"Oh stop it guys... I can't breathe while laughing..." I said.

They were scolded by Edward as they were talking nasty staff about me. They are in need of teasing me,but afraid to get scolded by Edward. So, they try to tease me by taking me as a royal.

I went inside after letting Katie to fly for her man. At the very end of the Passage, I could find his room. I knocked on the door to find whether he's in there but didn't receive any voice. Then I turned the handle to find whether it's locked. Before realizing it wasn't locked, I nearly fell down into the room...

The room was massive. It has got a luxurious sofa,king sized bed, a private balcony, a huge shelf of books, a refrigerator, a fireplace and some exhibits which were covered by fabrics. When I heard the pitter patter, coming from the bathroom, I realized,he was inside it...

"Everytime we meet you're the one who enters from the heaven. Let's see what I'm gonna do for you..." I chuckled softly and hide in a corner of the room,which was near to his cupboard.
I didn't have to stay for a long time.

Suddenly, I heard a crack from a door. I hold up my breath as I really wanted to astonish him. I wanted to find out how he'll react after finding me inside his room.

Water drops were still dripping down from his body. His upper body was shining as a mirror because of those droplets. I couldn't take my eyes off his muscles. He's making me insane... I'm so excited to feel his warmth blended with the cold of those droplets. While he was selecting his outfit, I flew towards him and hugged him tightly from the back...

"Hey!!!... You little brat..." He turned back and hugged me using all of his energy. " Did you miss me that much??"

"You didn't tell me that you're leaving for something... I searched you everywhere..." I gently slapped on his chest.

"Why do I need to tell you?? Do you felt hungry for me?" he started to tease me. I continued slapping,more harder than before.

"You're very naughty... Why did I even come? There are plenty of hot guys better than this one. I could have gone for them."

I pretended to be leaving but he caught me. "Hey... You can't leave me like that..." He pushed me to the wall and came closer. I felt delighted. "Now what's your new move??" I asked him playfully."You'll find out, now!!"

Before ending the phrase his lips were touched with mine.

Today He's being more rustic and passionate with me. It's like a new flavor. I felt my body's releasing more energy in order to get more enthusiasm. I also gave in.

While he was sucking my lips,I continuously caressed his upper body. His six packs clearly identify how strong he is. Truly he's a marvelous creation of Nature. I'm so lucky to have him...

I gently kissed his chest while rubbing and caressing his flat belly. He was also enjoying this moment so much that I felt, he's also struggling to bear this flame.

I couldn't control myself after finding him half-naked. I was burning with his touch. He must have missed me as much as I missed him. "Ohhhh girl... you're soo fu*king good... It's so freaking awesome." I heard him saying.

While he was embarrassing my body, I said, "God, I missed you so much... I may die if I lose you for a week."I whispered. "You have driven me crazy... Now I'm madly in love with you..."

"Oh, my baby... I'm also missing you every second. Now I can't survive without your touch..." He carried me to the sofa while smooching.

"I'm Soo sorry darling...I had to meet my father. I came to tell you, but you were super busy with a math. So I thought not to disturb." "But you must've give it a try... It's ok for today. Don't leave me without telling me. I was so worried about you...." He kissed my palms and confessed," I promise... I never do it again."

"I'll help you with the math. Will you forgive me?? " Now he's trying to be cute."Ok,ok, first go and get dressed properly... Otherwise... I don't know what else will happen to me, I almost exploded..." He chuckled.

Few minutes later, he came back after putting on his outfit. "I have to show you something..." He took me near the covered exhibits. "May I present..." He lifted the fabric of one of the exhibits. I couldn't believe my eyes... It was a portrait of me....

I touched the portrait. It was very similar to the image I find myself from the mirror. It made me cry.

"Oh.... How much do you love me..." My voice was breaking.

"I wanted to show it to you after you became mine..." He gently kissed me again while rubbing my face to wipe out my tears. "I fell in love with you while I was looking at this portrait."

"I cannot be any happier..." I replied him after giving a peck on his lips. "I'm speechless..."