(8) HIS PROMISE

"Lol, I have finished packing up my suitcase. Have you done yours? It's better to be there ASAP as we'll be able to explore more of the surroundings if we have more time."

"Yeah, you can show up. Give me five minutes. I'll be in the front of my home. I'll catch up with you soon." I ended the call and flew to get dressed.

I thought, having a photograph of my mom will help me to be reminded that she's still with me, even if she's not appearing. So I went to dad's room and found a close photograph of her. Dad was sitting on a table in a deep thought, smoking while having a cup of coffee.

"Ahem.. Dad, we need to talk." I said.

"Is it about the morning situation? There's nothing to talk about it. Even if there's anything, we can't... she's still here.."

"No no.. I'm not interested in anything about it. I came here to tell you that I have to leave."

"Oh... Why in a sudden? Darling, these are common things. You may feel odd and disgusting only because you haven't experienced anything like this."

"It's not that. I want my freedom and you can have yours when I'm not around. That's why..."

"Even if I don't have your permission, I still leave. I'm in need of my freedom. I just came here to tell."

I kissed his forehead and asked him to control himself.

I'm not that foolish, not to understand that his body cannot be controlled as he was spending all those years in Prostitution. I didn't try to argue with him because I know it's pointless as he never forces himself on understanding it.

Katie was in front of the gate.

"Everything's done right??" She asked.

"Yeah, let's leave." I replied her after giving my house a final glance.

Our hostel is situated few miles away from the college. It was built on mountains. We had a quiet trouble in reaching the top as we got luggages to carry.

The nature is so breathtaking... Splendid views, an eye-catching waterfall, Endless skies, Earthy Greens... What do we need to ask more!!!

This was fantastic!!!

"Hey duh, I'm speechless..." Katie nodded. "So far the best decision I made..."

"It's like we are in middle of a fantasy right? I can't wait to find out what's next" she added.

Two separate bungalows were there. When we were in the bottom of the mountains we found this as it was made in the edge of the peaks. It was actually a Plain. We two got separate rooms next to each other. From the window of my room, I can seek out the environment in a bird's eye view. I'm so stoked...

It was bit cold the evening, so I decided not to step out from the bungalow. Katie had to made a phone call with her favorite Granny, so I stayed in my room, observing the beauty of the Nature.

I found someone galloping with a healthy looking stallion. I took my binoculars and tried to figure out the rider.

Yeah, you guessed correctly...

It's the owner of my ocean blue eyes...

I felt sleepy so I decided to have a nap. I had a quick shower, wore a skinny and jeans and went to bed.

I was sleeping for a while when I heard a stepping. I thought it was a part of my dream. I was dreaming of a waterfall. Then felt a warmth which I thought comfortable. At first, I felt it on my shoulder then it slowly moved upwards. I was wondering whether I can find the Sunshine. It was bit dark near the waterfall but that warmth is getting intense. It's getting deeper and deeper. I felt my cheeks, trying to absorb the warmth, willing to have more as it was so smooth. I started to doubt myself thinking whether I'm dreaming or not.

Then it started to caress my face.

I was so confused. I want to open my eyes but I wanted to hold it as this was so comfortable.

Something smoother touched my face. It was so near. I could feel how warm it's breath is.

My gut feeling kept telling me that This was Him. Surprisingly, this touch is so similar with the touch I had in my dream.

I gasped and woke up as I felt a wet on one of my cheeks.

"Hey... How dare you!!!" I covered up myself with the pillow.

"How did you find me? You were in a ride with a horse, right??"

"Who told you to come to my room without my permission?"

He signed me to hold on but I kept scolding.

" I'm not done yet. How dare you kiss me on my cheeks??"

"So... you have been spying on me, isn't it?" He smiled broadly. I thought I was blinded by the brightness of his smile...

"Ahem, No... Why should I?? You are skipping away from my questions. Answer me." I was so curious to know what let him to place a kiss on my cheeks.

" I thought you were so cute and your skin was so smooth as a rose petal. You cheeks were slightly red as they were bit shy, same as you were on the very first day we met." He said it without stopping.

"What an excuse!!! What kind of a Prince are you? You should be ashamed of yourself... Haven't your advisors taught you the way of entering someone else's room?"

"Hey.... Just stop it girl. Only I saw how much you enjoyed every single piece of the moment we had. You just want to hide it from me but it's pointless as I can feel you..."

Our eyes met again.

It was so hard for me to cut off that Attraction. I know he knows it.

"You silly little girl, haven't anyone taught you to lock the door whenever you stay in an unknown place? You were lucky as the guy who came to your room was me. If it was someone else, you must've been raped as they don't want to control themselves as I did it with mine."

"I...I... I don't know what to say, thank you for reminding me. I must've locked the door. Actually no one ever told me about anything like that."

"I'm sorry, I made you feel terrible." Now he's worried about me.

" You are as pure as Snow. I never met anyone like you in my life. People around here isn't pure as you, so I'm afraid, you may get fooled by them. You should be more careful. "

" I'm new to the society. I've never been in crowds. Since childhood I always try to avoid people. For all those years, I lived all alone. I know I'll be remaining all alone even if I live in a different place. I won't get any chances to live without fear as I know nothing about people."

"No, you won't. From today onwards I'm there for you. I can show you the world. I promise..." He gently wiped away my tears and embraced me with a warm hug.

" I'll be there for you anytime..."