(16) JESUS, YOU ARE THE BEST

I slowly stepped forward. My prince was laying on the bed. Even though he's on a coma, his face was dressed with a peaceful smile.

"Oh... My prince..."

I sat beside him.

"How can I let you go... You belong with me, my love..."

While I was staring at my lover, I heard someone entering the room. It was an old man, wearing an Old English outfit, who entered first. He was followed by couple of bodyguards who were wearing black suits. I stood up at the very first moment I saw him. He looked pretty familiar. My mind suggested me to look again at my prince. Both had the same skin tone and hair. I thought this old fellow might be the King. So I greeted him by saying,"Your majesty..."

"Greetings young lady, may I know who you are??" Then I introduced myself as one of Edward's friends. The King's glance had some suspicious towards my words. "Do you been visiting my son frequently?? Your face looks familiar to me..."

"Yes... Everyday..."

His eyebrows went upwards.

Then I realized that I've done a terrible mistake.

The King ordered the bodyguards to leave us alone.

After looking at his son for a moment, he looked at me. " I know you two are more than just friends. He's so important to you. Probably he may be the only strength you have..." I didn't want to lie anymore. He already has caught me. What's the point in attempting on proving him wrong?

"Yes..." I said. "He's my everything..."

"I knew you were lying young lady, I can see the love from your eyes... So tell me... Are you the one who got helped by my son?? I think you know what I mean..."

"Yes your majesty... I'm the gigolo's daughter..."

He sighed softly.

We spent few moments in silence.

Then he patted on my shoulder.

"You're a wonderful girl, young lady. I know, you may suit pretty well with my son, but I can't let him to have you... A prince must marry a princess. I can't break the traditions..."

"Your majesty... I don't care anything related to my marriage with my Love. All I care is to see him alive. It's heartbreaking...to hear that I will lose him...that I can't be with him... Still it will be bearable if I see him alive... All I want is to see him alive... That's what matters most..."

"I'm sorry dear... Please tell me... How all of these things happened..." While he was asking, I heard my phone is ringing.

"I beg your pardon sir..."

He nodded.

"Yeah... Greg come and join us... His majesty is also with me."

Greg and Daniel arrived. They decided to take the King with them to the cafeteria. The King shook my hands and left me to stay with my Lover.

I again sat beside my prince.

Why isn't he responding?

Jesus... Don't you hear my prayers??

Tears were running on my cheeks. I can't feel my eyes. I barely could feel his warmth. He was so cold. His glow is faded. Only his lovely smile gives me a hope.

"My prince.... Please wake up... We're running out of time... I want you... I need you... I can't live without you... Your kingdom needs you.... You are the future King. I dreamt a lot about you... I built castles with you... I dreamt of having babies with you...

Please... Come back to me..."

I couldn't talk anymore. I held his hand with one of mine and kept the other on his cheeks. Then I lay down while hugging him tightly and slept on his chest.
I have no idea how much time I spent weeping on his chest. I got awakened by a subtle warmth...

"Is he??"

I got up from his chest and placed both of my hands on his. Then I felt more warmth...

"My prince... Come to me... " I was whispering.

After few moments I felt as if he's trying to move his index finger.

Ohhhh yeah... It was tingling!!!

"My Jesus... Give some strength to my prince..." I was praying...

"Wake up my prince... It's now or never..."

My mind told me to put my hand inside his upper garment, so that I can rub his chest. I gently started rubbing his chest, hoping he'll feel me. His warmth was getting intense. I was holding his hand all the time. I gently placed my other hand on his forehead.
Then I noticed his lips were trying to get wide. I wanted to kiss him, but I tried to hold up myself.

Then his eye lashes also began to tingle. It was improving. Finally he opened his eyes.... Jesus have listened to my prayers...

I couldn't stop smiling... At the same time I was also crying... I ran out of the room again as a mad woman.

This time there's a difference...

My prince came back to his life...

The doctor and the nurses arrived. I again came closer to my prince.

"Where am I??" My prince voice came out as clear as crystal. I couldn't stop shedding my happy tears. He found me crying...

"Laura.... My darling...." His voice came out.

How many years I've been waiting for his return??

"My prince..." I hugged him with my tears.

"Why are you crying?? Where am I ?? Am I in a hospital?? What happened to me?? I can't remember anything..." He was worrying.

The doctor came near to me with a gentle smile.

"I told you, True Love never dies... Nothing is impossible... You can take care of him now."

"Doctor, what's going on??" Edward questioned him.

"Your future bride will answer you..." He left with others while smiling.

After they left, I turned to him. His eyes were glittering with pleasure. Then I knelt down to his face. "Babe..." I avoided him by placing my hand on his lips. "Let me..." I whispered. I gently started kissing on his lips.

On the beginning,it was so smooth and easy. But minutes later, we hardly could halt ourselves. It clear identifies how much we missed each other.

He took my face on to his hands.

"My baby girl.... I'm so sorry for being late to get up..."

I looked into his eyes.

"Did you??" I asked while kissing his hands.

"Yeah... I missed you so much. I only dreamt about you..."

"It's being three years since I've been all alone, praying for you, hoping you'll come back to me... I'm speechless... Only Jesus could help me..."

We both shed happy tears while kissing each other.

"I wanna go home. We've spent enough time being apart from each other..." He again tried to suck my lips.

"Hey... Stop it... I'm not going anywhere... Your father is here..."

His eyes glittered like Stars.

I gently kissed them and called Greg to join us.

Everything's fine all thanks to Jesus...

My beloved Jesus... You're the best...