(6) THE SURPRISE

As soon as we rushed out from the garden we got an announcement for the General Meeting. Obviously,this is the first day of most of the colleagues. Katie didn't leave my hand. "Let's go." She said.

We both arrived pretty soon so we two found spots in the third row.

Then I began. "Hey, what happened to you at the garden?"

She made a quick glance for a second.

"It's totally ok not to share it with me if you are uncomfortable." I said. "Plus, I came here today,so you may haven't taken me as a friend of yours. It's ok"

"No no. It's not that. " She said. "I already have taken you as my friend. It's just..."

Then she added, " I'm afraid you'll also make fun of me and consider me as a troublemaker after I tell you."

"Seriously..." I laughed. I laughed so much that some turned back to find out who's laughing." She's laughing Merrily" I heard someone saying.

"Oh silly, How can you be so sure even without telling me a word of it?" She smiled at me. "Just tell me. You are the only friend I made in here and I think I'm the only one to you. Right?? "

"Yeah" She said.

"Trust me, I won't tell anyone. This will stay between us"
"I trust you" she said.

So, here's what has happened.

My friend Katie has had an affair with Peter, one of the boys who were in that gang. Peter had many affairs. After finding it, out of anger, Katie had broken up with him in the public calling him as a Casanova and has left that place. She was pretty famous among students and teachers by being kind, intelligent and nice. So whenever someone of Katie's side finds Peter, they keep torturing him by introducing him as Casanova. Unfortunately, he was selected for the same college but he's doing different subjects.

After hearing that I said, "Thank God he's not studying with you. So we have some chances to hide."

"Yeah a bit of luck." She tried to smile.

"Chill up girl" I said. She nodded and patted on my back.

As the Chancellor arrived for the assembly, the hall became quiet. He didn't make a lengthy speech as I expected. After that, the announcer asked us to stand up when he calls our names.

After about ten people were stood up, both of our names called. I look around hoping that I find those blue eyes again.

Then a name was called.

"His Royal Highness The Prince Andrew Liam Edward Baron"

"OMG who's that?" Katie whispered.

"I don't know, I've never heard anything about anyone like that."

Both of us were so curious to find out who's The Prince. Not only us, the whole auditorium was quiet for seconds.

He stood up and turned around to see the audience. His glance was also placed on us.

OMG is it even possible?

It's him...

The boy I dreamt of...

The boy I saw at the park...

He's the Prince!!!

Also,

He's about to study with me!!!

My heart's pumped up for happiness. Tears are about to fall. Without knowing I have pulled Katie's hand. She looked at me. She said nothing but she might have felt that something's up with me.

"I wanna know" she whispered. It made me shy. She pinched me and made a Sly smile. I nodded.

We both couldn't stop smiling.

I can feel something great is gonna happen. I'm waiting for it...

Maybe, I'm not meant only for sorrow...

I'm starting to Love you, Jesus...