During the Talk

As the group left, the rest of the audience watches with different thoughts passing through their heads.

"I can't believe none of us notice," Uraraka says with a look of defeat. The main members of the Deku squad each felt as if they failed their friend. It was clear now that he had many unresolved issues, and yet not one of them noticed.

"It is astounding how none of you notice," Monoma says. His usual smirk was gone, and a serious look on his face.

"Don't start this now, Monoma," Kendo says, preparing to knock him out again.

"I'm serious, Kendo. Ignoring my usual distaste for them, I found it ridiculous how not one of them caught on. I honestly say we should move him to 1-B," Monoma says, crossing his arms. Kendo was surprised, to say the least. It seems Monoma has grown some respect for the green hair meek boy from 1-A. Most of the 1-A wanted to say something back but couldn't deny that they overlooked their friend/classmates' struggles.

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Monoma. Let's bring greenie to 1-B. We'll keep that explosive pomeranian away from him," Setsuna says with a smirk.

"NO WAY! Were not letting you take Deku from us!" Uraraka shouted back. Many, especially from the deku squad, agreed with her. Meanwhile, many of the 1-B students agreed with Monoma. They've heard about the fight between him and Bakugou during combat training, how they fault Allmight, and even how he straight out attack him during their quirk assessment. It was easy to find out about these events since the manly duo often spoke to each other after the sports festival and the girls who seem to enjoy bonding together since the camping trip.

"Yea, it's a terrible idea to keep them together. He should join us and will watch his back. It's the Manly thing to do," Tetsutetsu says.

"Well, I do admit keeping does two in the same room is just asking for problems to occur. And despite being reckless, he's a promising student, so I wouldn't mind if he moved to 1-B." Vlad King says.

"If the issue is them being in the same class, then you can have Bakugou," Momo suggested.

"Yea, what Yaomomo said. Take Bakugou," Mina cheered. The students of 1-B threw out groins and refusal.

"Monoma and Bakugou in one class. Yea no. No way I can deal with that for three years," Kendo says. Dreading the idea of those two constantly fighting in class and giving her more work to deal with.

"Guys! You forget something important," Mineta yells out. Everyone stopped their bickering and turned to the small grape boy.

"I have the remote!" Mineta cheered. Causing the girls in the audience to groan in annoyance.

"hehe. As if Rim could lock away all my favorite content from me." Mineta says with a smirk. Before anyone could do anything, Mineta's hands moved at light speed. Hitting buttons rapidly, as if h was inserting the world's longest cheat code. Then suddenly, the remote changed to a pink tone, with names appearing on it.

"Phew. It wasn't easy, but I did it. Now All I have to do is select who I want to see—the endless possibilities. I know, let's start with the one and only Yaomomo," Mineta announces as he pushes a button.

World Loading

...

...

...

Top Ten Hero Reward

"Mineta! If this is what you were implying, then this is highly inappropriate." Iida scolded. Mineta, of course, ignored Iida and stared at the screen.