Deku Daycare

"Sensei! Isn't there anyone else more suitable to watch over them?" Izuku asks while freaking out.

"No. The others have classes to attend to, All Might skeleton form might scare them, and Nezu is Nezu." Aizawa replied. As they arrived at U.A., the kids were gasping at the sight of the school. After placing them in a line, they escorted them to class 1-A dormitory. The kids were in awe when they walked around.

"All right, problem child, I'll have Mic drop off some toys or whatever. Keep an eye on them while Nezu sees if he can figure out a way to revert them. I'm going to see if the police have any leads to the villain that escaped." Aizawa says while leaving.

'What am I going to do?!  I've never taken care of kids before.' Izuku thought. He suddenly feels a tug on his pants. He looks to see Tsuyu tugging on his pants.

"Can I help you, Asui-chan?" Izuku asks while squatting down to be eye level with her.

"Call me, Tsu-chan." Tsuyu says with her usual blank expression.

"Aah, right. Sorry, Tsu-chan."  Izuku replies.

"You were looking nervous, so I wanted to see if you're ok. Kero," Tsu says.

"Tsuyu, your so cute as a kid!" Uraraka gushed out. Tsu only kero in reply.

"Is that a tail?" Mina asks while gushing about them as kids.

"It's a tadpole tail. My quirk is Frog, after all. So I had a tadpole tail for a few years growing up.

"Thank you for the concern Tsu-chan, but I'm ok," Izuku says while stroking Tsuyu's head. She kero and smiled at the show of affection.

"I always liked it when my head was pat growing up." Tsuyu says with a smile.

"Everyone gathers around," Izuku called out, getting the attention of all the kids.

"How about everyone introduces themselves to each other, and then we can all go to play together," Izuku announced to the kids. The kids were excited. After sitting them down in a circle, he sat next to Iida and Bakugou to join in.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Iida Tenya. My quirk is called Engine, which allows me to accelerate. I wish to be a hero like my brother Ingenium." Iida says while doing air chops.

"You even did your robot hand movement as a kid, huh, class prez," Kaminari said.

"How is it like a robot Kaminari-san?" Iida questions while doing air chops.

"Cause it's like you are doing the robot every time you talk," Kaminari says as he does the robot to show Iida.

"I see," Is all Iida replied.

"It's great you inspire to be a hero like your brother, but don't try to be him. If you only ever copy him, then you'll never be as great as a hero you can be. Trust me; I learned that the hard way." Izuku says while looking at his hand.

"Sage words, my friend," Iida says while chopping the air.

"He truly has come far since the beginning of the year," Momo stated.

"Yea remember how ofter he broke himself?"  Tooru says while looking at the screen.

"Don't remind me. Midoriya really messed up his arms against Todoroki." Kaminari says.

"My bad," Todoroki says, looking down.

"Oh, no, Todoroki, I didn't mean it's your fault!" Kaminari says, trying to reassure him.