Death is Always an Option

"That's a long story," Kaminari replies. Before Izuku could ask him to explain, he felt something crash into him. He realizes the thing that crashed into him was Eri and Kota. Eri was crying her eyes out, while Kota looked close to joining her.

"W-what' wrong you Eri, Kota?" Izuku asks the kids as he crouches down to them.

"They shouldn't be mean to you! Your a great hero," Eri cried out.

"How, how can you still want to be a hero when everyone been so mean to you? It's not fair. You- your too kind," Kota chocked out as tears flowed from his eyes. Izuku held the kids close, reassuring them that he was ok.

"Guys, what happened?" Izuku asks.

"They're watching how it all started," Rim says. Everyone turned to see Rim walking in an envelope.

"After seeing a taste of your four years old self, they saw a bit of your middle school life, and yes, that includes that day," Rim says. Izuku's eyes widen in realization.

Now then, please finish watching to see how it ends. Also, Eraserhead, please don't kill your fellow heroes; that goes for you two as well, Nana and Gran Torino," Rim says while watching Nana scold Toshinari while Gran Torino hit him over the head with his cane. Eraserhead begrudgingly let them go, much to their relief.

"Now then. Here's a gift for both of yous," Rim says, handing Izuku and Inko a present.

"Before I forget, detective, here's an interesting file I like for you to read in a little bit. Don't open it just yet. Save it for the break that's coming up," Rim says; Tsukauchi nods and sets the file aside.

"Let's finish watching this because afterward, I need to show you a common alternative that many Izukus make," Rim says with a serious tone. This causes the audience to worry about the implications of what he said.

As Izuku walked home, feeling awful about today. Not only did kacchan told him to kill himself, but All Might, his idol, told him to give up on his dream.

This caused All Might to flinch and look down in shame of his past mistakes.

"I never got the chance to apologize to All Might. I guess I could try his fan page," Izuku says while walking home.

"Even after all this, he still feels the need to apologizes. Man, I would honestly be angrier than anything. Ah, no offense, All Might," Says Kaibara.

"It quite all right, young Kaibara, he has every right to be angry at me and society as a whole, and yet he doesn't," All Might says with a look of sadness as he faces the screen.

"Deku!" Bakugou shouts as he runs towards Izuku.

"Why can't you ever leave De-Izuku alone!" Uraraka shouts at Bakugou. Bakugou sucks his teeth and ignores her.

"I didn't need your help! As if I need help from a quirkless rejects like you. All Might saved me while you got in the way! So don't think I owe you anything, you got that!?" Bakugou stretches. He stares at Izuku for a sec before he turns around and heads home, grumbling about Izuku.

Bakugou's classmates merely glared at Bakugou for a sec before facing the screen. They knew telling him anything is a lost cause. Bakugou notices that Kirishima looked at him not with anger and hatred but with disbelief and sadness.

'I don't need your pity shitty hair,' Bakugou thought, Refusing to acknowledge that Kirishima sitting away from him hurt a bit.

'What was that about?' Izuku wonders as he sweatdrop from that strange interaction.