The notes

I'm walking home, you know, like everyone does after they finish school. Home for me is an apartment in the middle of the city but It's home enough I guess. As I reached my door, I sighed. There was a note barely balancing on the doorknob, I grabbed it and entered my apartment, practically throwing myself onto the couch. I looked at the note and frowned, This has got to be the 14th note I've got this past month... What day is it again? I glanced over at my calendar. The 14th of march? So it's Friday then. God, I'm so unorganised.

I looked back over at where I placed the note, the far end of my couch, away from me. My first instinct was to rip it to shreds, maybe even burn it to a crisp... But there was a voice in my head telling me to open it, so, me being the idiot that I am, opened it.

To my dearest Makoto,

I know you probably won't read this, I've seen how you rip up the letters, but I will still write them, for you. I've been craving to see you face-to-face for the longest time but considering my circumstances, I can't. I'll still leave you little things around your house for you when I have the time to, I was thinking about a matching necklace? Would you like that? I hope to see you very soon, If I can get away from my sister. I hope you write back.

Love from your admirer <3

I was creeped out, but soothed at the same time. The person seemed so nice and they seem to genuinely care about me, but they're stalking me, which makes it that much creepier.

As if I was moved my someone else's will, I got up and searched for a piece of paper, I needed to write back.

I found a scrap piece of paper and started writing,

To my "admirer"