Texting problems

I grabbed the note, sweating nervously, I was still shaken from the break in. I opened it.

"Hello Makoto, sorry about the sudden note. I've seen that you're doing well, I've still left some food in the kitchen for you though, I definitely don't want you to starve :) I promise I'll be in school next week, I can't wait to see you!

From M'

...M?...School? Crap, I need to think... Who's names have M in it?

...Alright... Here are the people that it could be.

Mondo Owada, Mahiru Koizumi, Ibuki Mioda, Mikan Tsumiki, Mukuro Ikusaba, Miu Iruma, Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa.

How am I going to decipher which one it is? There's so many options... Maybe I should get my friends to help? Yeah, good idea Makoto. So, I picked up my phone and...

The idiots

Shortking: Hey everyone...? Can I ask you a question?

Fedupwitheveryonescrap: What is it Makoto?

Icouldbuyyou: Make it quick.

Shortking: You know the stalker thing?

Noticememaster: What stalker? You didn't tell me about this. I knew you hated me...

Weedman: You didn't tell me either!

Shortking: Sorry, I forgot, yeah, It's just as it sounds, I have a stalker.

Donutswimmergirl: What's the question Makoto?

Shortking: The stalker broke into my house last night and left me a note, they left me a hint to their name, it says 'From M'.

Donutswimmergirl: They broke into your house?! You should call the police!

Shortking: I will after I've heard their reasoning, I need to find out who they are first.

Icouldbuyyou: ...You really are dumb Naegi... What do you want?

Shortking: Could you help me find who it is? Maybe help monitor all of the people that have M in their names?

Noticememaster: Why would we do that?

Shortking: I'll but you all dinner...?

Donutswimmergirl: Donuts?

Shortking: Sure, if you want.

Donutswimmergirl: I'm in, who should I monitor first?

Weedman: Yeah, I'll do it too.

Fedupwitheveryonescrap: I'll join too.

Icouldbuyyou: I guess I'll help. You'll all fail without me anyway.

Noticememaster: If master's doing it, I'll do it too.

Shortking: Thank you everyone! Alright, Aoi? Could you keep an eye on Mondo?

Donutswimmergirl: Mondo? We all know he's gay for Ishimaru! But sure, will do Makoto :)

Shortking: Thank you Aoi, Kyoko? Can you keep an eye on Mahiru? Also, Yasuhiro, Ibuki?

Fedupwitheveryonescrap: Sure, the Mahiru in the class below us? Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her.

Weedman: Will do Makoto, you'll probably have to remind me about it though.

Shortking: Byakuya, you can try Mikan and Toko, could you try Mukuro?

Icouldbuyyou: I'm not doing this willingly. You're the one who needed my help. And you couldn't do this without me even if you tried, and sure, if you want me to so badly.

Noticememaster: If master is doing it I will too!

Shortking: Thank you everyone! See you on Monday!

Donutswimmergirl: No problem Naegi!

I put down my phone and smiled.

Thank you everyone.