The meetup

We were told to meet after school so we could hang out with our classmates, Mukuro seemed nervous, even though it wasn't showing she seemed to be sweating lightly and fiddling with her jacket.

"Are they there Makoto?"

"Are who- Oh, yeah, they're all there, why do you ask?" I looked at Mukuro, she looked determined but worried at the same time, she mumbled something that sounded like 'No reason'.

As we were walking closer to our classmates, Mukuro took a shortcut to Toko, Aoi, Byakuya and Yasuhiro, I know that she feels more comfortable with them and I'm glad that she likes them as much as I do.

Me on the other hand, walked towards Sayaka, Leon, Chihiro and Kiyotaka. Mondo was talking to Sakura about something.

"Makoto! I'm glad that you made it!" Sayaka flashed her sweet smile in my direction, whenever she smiled it made me feel calm, it was like she was some kind of goddess.

"I'm not a goddess you know! I'm very much human!" Leon looked at Sayaka as if she was the most amazing thing in the world and started complimenting the living crap out of her, saying how it was so cool that she knew exactly what people were thinking, etc.

While all of this was happening, Mukuro was staring at me, I didn't notice it at first but apparently she'd been intensely staring at me and Sayaka for the whole time I've been here, according to Aoi anyway, I then joined back with the group, Mukuro staying weirdly close to me...

I wonder why...