Class group chat

Mukuro's POV

I woke up and there he was, Makoto, in my arms... I felt so loved, he didn't try to pull away either... He really is the one... I never wanted this moment to end, it was just me and Makoto... Just me and Makoto...

Crap It's Friday

Maybe I could convince him to call in sick... Yeah, I've always been quite persuasive...

Mukuro: Hey... Makoto?

He yawned softly and opened his eyes... He's so precious...

Makoto: Hm? Mukuro... Aren't we supposed to be in school? Kyoko's going to kill me.

Mukuro: I was thinking... We could call in sick? Would that be okay?

Makoto: Yeah, I'll go and call them now.

Just like that he got up and left the room, leaving me to look around. The first thing I noticed was a family photo, It looked like he had a Dad, Mom and sister. Next to it, it was a picture of him and his friends... How I wish he liked me as much as he liked them... Just at that moment, I heard a ping on my phone, I looked at it to see that I'd been added to a group...

The idiots

Donutswimmergirl: Hey, who's just been added into the group?

Soldier: Hi, I'm Mukuro.

Weedman: Mukuro? You mean you're Makoto's stalker?

Shortking: Yasuhiro, she's good believe me.

Weedman: If you say so man, wassup Mukuro.

Fedupwitheveryonescrap: So, are you two together yet?

Shortking: ...What?

Fedupwitheveryonescrap: Me and Celeste have got together, Yasuhiro and Leon have got together, Aoi and Sakura have got together, Toko and Komaru have got together and Byakuya is still single, but that doesn't count.

Shortking: Toko's dating my sister?!

Komaruswife: Obviously, just look at my name.

Soldier: Well done, you two must look cute together.

Komaruswife: ...I like this one.

Weedman: Hold your horses Toko, Mukuro belongs to Makoto!

Shortking: No she doesn't! I told you, we're not together.

Icouldbuyyou: Stop pretending Makoto, nobody believes you.

Shortking: I'm not pretending!

Donutswimmergirl: Come on guys, stop teasing Makoto!

I put down my phone and smiled, I then heard another ping, I picked up the phone to find another group chat

Our class

Shortking: Hey everyone! Who made this group?

Cutepopidol: Me! I thought it would be a nice bonding experience :)

Baseballstar11037: Good idea Sayaka!

Imaboy: So... What's everyone doing?

Cornhead: I'm with Taka, we're talking, like you know, bros.

Gothgambler: So, you're basically just telling us that you're gay? We already knew Owada.

Fanfiction: They're gay?

Hallmonitor: No! We're not gay!

Buffmartialartist: I know a gay couple when I see one.

Soldier: ...Hey everyone

Ultimatedespair: Mukuro! There you are! I've been looking for you! Come back home sis! I need you for a plan

Shortking: No, leave her alone Junko.

Donutswimmergirl: Yeah! I know exactly what happened Junko, you don't get to touch Mukuro!... Did I do good...?

Fedupwitheveryonescrap: Yes, you did Aoi, don't worry :)

Icouldbuyyou: I'm bored, you're all conversing in such a boring topic.

Komaruswife: Don't we all have to go to class?

Weedman: Yeah, are we all meeting up after school? Yeah, you don't have a choice anyway, see you after school!