Chapter 5 | Experience Of The Century

Darkness. It was all darkness. Well, until something suddenly shook you. With a small groan, you rub your eyes and open them up to the dim lighted office. You sit up slowly. "Who the fu..." You glance up to meet familiar pale eyes. The rotten stench stung your nose as the king of groaning himself starred right at you.
"yooouuu fiinnn wwwaaakkkeee..."
"um.... yes...?"
"Iiii nootttt meeannninnngg..... whaaatevvvverrr...." The rabbit grumbles in annoyance as it clearly had meant to say something else originally.

You sit up as you stare the rabbit nervously. It didn't seem too aggressive at the moment. Now that you were closer to it you could notice something weird inside of his suit. Before you could say anything, it spoke up.
"Wwhhaa naammmmee?"
You sit in confusion for a few seconds. "Do you mean: whats your name?"
It nods.
"Oh uh- my name is Y/n L/n." You say with a slight nervousness in your voice. "And... w-whats your name..?"
It stares at you; Then it looks away as if in thought. It takes a few moments before it looks back to you, and it responds. "Spprriinnnggtrraaapp."
Not wanting to be rude, you give it a small smile. "Nice to meet you Springtrap." You say in a gentle voice.

"Wwhhereeee weee aaaatt?" It asks in its hushed, dragged out and raspy voice.
"Were at Fazbear's fright." You answer. It seems to tilt its head in confusion so you continue speaking. "Its a new horror attraction to scare kids because of all the rumors about Freddy's."
It hums gently, and thank god its hum wasn't dragged out like his words. You two then sit in silence as the rabbit awkwardly looks around. One of its ear twitches, and it looks to you. Its gaze shifts over your body and towards your hands. Almost as if it wanted to grab them. It shakes its head and looks up to your face. "Whhheeennn leeeaavveee?"
"Um- I leave at 6 am." You respond while hoping you answered it right.

Springtrap's ears perk and it looks to the time. It then looks to the floor without saying anything. Confused, you tilt your head. You would then glance at the time only to notice it was a few minutes before 6am. The moldy rabbit didn't want to be alone. Guilt pierced your stomach, for you knew what that felt like. You hesitate before placing your hand on Springtrap's shoulder and give it a soft smile. "I will be back tomorrow night though!"
While Springtrap nods at your words, you couldn't help but notice it's shoulder was rough but had a thin line of fur. The rabbit really needed to be cleaned off. In fact, it seemed as if where it's fur was the darkest there was some little black flakes coming off of it. You push the thought to the side before getting up and grabbing your bags, only to realize how much your butt hurt from sitting on the hard floor. Fuck the floor.
You start heading out of the office, and you pause to wave goodbye. Springtrap waves back, so you begin to walk back to where you entered originally. You bring your bag over your shoulder and head out the front door with a yawn.
Knowing you would have to walk home, you let out a heavy sigh of annoyance before beginning the agonizing trek.

Step after step, you eventually make it back home. Back to the abandoned building you lived in. You head in the front door to be met with paint peeling off walls and a creaking wooden floor. You walk through the main hall and into the old living room. With a heavy sigh, you lay down on the couch, and you stare at the ceiling for quite a while. Just letting your thoughts go wild.
Second after second, minute after minute, you just couldn't get your mind off that rabbit. He was terrifying, and his gaze had some hidden intent. Hell, you were sure he was about to kill you. What confused you the most, is how he actually spoke to you. His voice wasn't broken or glitching, rather it was dragged out and said wrong.

You shake your head and sigh. You pull the old blanket next to you over your body and shuffle around until you find a comfortable position to lay in. The blanket was ragged and tattered, but it was the best you had for now. You nuzzle your face into the blanket and lay for what seemed like hours. Your mind wandering here and there while slowly dragging down. Becoming heavy and distraught until your consciousness faded away.

A figure stood in the hall. Its fur a mustard yellow-green. Fur darkened around parts where its mechanics were exposed. One long rabbit ear tilted down. It reached its hand out to you, and you accepted it. It led you down the empty hall. Its glowing eyes being the only source of light. The hall was long, and you two walked on and on. As if there was no end. Suddenly however, the hall came to an abrupt end. In front of the rabbit that led you was a wall, and a hole before it. You tried to peer into it, but you couldn't see anything. The rabbit looks to you, gears grinding along with a strange fleshy sound. Out of nowhere it grabs your arms, causing you to flinch.
"You'll be my friend, right?"
You pause before nodding. Unable to speak.
He then wraps his arms around you before dragging you with him towards the hole.
"W-wait, what are you doing-"
"Your my friend, so your willing to follow me down the rabbit hole of hell aren't you?"
Your eyes widen and you try to get away from him. "H-hell? I-I- No i dont want to die- Please-"
Suddenly, he drags you into the hole. "Theres no going back." He whispers in your ear as you two begin to fall. Your breath hitches and you clutch onto him tight. As you two fell the light from his eyes didn't reflect off anything as if you two were in a pit with no walls. You held your breath as you waited to smash into the ground, pain consuming you. But it never happened. You two just kept falling.
Eventually your chest began to hurt, but you couldn't bring yourself to breath from the impending doom.
You put your hands on Springtrap's chest, that for some reason felt like a soft cousin. You try to push away from him with force. Your heart racing as you try and gasp for breath.

You look around and realize your on the couch.  Sunlight was glaring through the windows as you regained your breath. It appeared to be noon.
So then what you experienced just then was just a dream.
But something about it bugged you.
Why would an animatronic, a nonliving being, need a friend?
They have no emotions.
Rather, they shouldn't have any.
But something was different about Springtrap.
He seemed, almost human.
That couldn't be possible...

right?

-Jan. 6th 2021 👀 thanks so much guys. Ya'll givin' me some motivation. Also poggg 1205 wordss!!!

 Also poggg 1205 wordss!!!