Chapter 1 | Whoops, Fired Again

Okayyyy so buddies I am remaking chapters 1 and 2 because they are HORRIBLE. I hope you like what I fix :) tho im not fixing much

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit——-"
You were going to be late to your new job you started a few days ago, and from how fuckin' rude this company was, being late once was probably gonna get you fired.
You ran through the streets, having no car or bike, only a ripped and tattered bag as well as some somewhat decent clothes. This was your only way around. You were about to run by a local Pizza Hut when suddenly you saw a glimpse of red in an alley. Completely forgetting about your job, you go into the alley and pick it up.
What you just picked up was none other then a Foxy plushie! It wasn't Mangle but Holy Fazbear Gods a Foxy plushie! You quickly stuff it in your tattered and ripping bag, and then walk out of the alley.
"What time is it...?" You ask yourself as you glance into a near by shop, only to see it was 12:57. And you had to be at your job by 1:00. Well crap.
Sprinting, you charge past stores and buildings. Heck, you somehow kept this pace without hitting anyone. Eventually you came across a McDonalds, only to enter it fast then head right to the front counter.
"Hi uh... Im... here for... my shift." You said between heavy breaths.
"Its 1:11, your late. Again. While you were doing who knows what we got someone else who actually arrives on time." A greasy old woman tells you as she glares down at you.
"Im... fired... Aren't I..?"
"Yes."
"Please give me another chance! Please please please!"
"We dont need late smelly and disgusting looking guys to work here, so leave." She growls, grabbing your hair; Making you wince. She then drags you out of the McDonalds.
"Hey! You cant just assume someone's gender!"
"Whatever, you trans freak."
"Im not tr-"
She closed the door on you.
Great.
With a sigh, you start to walk away. Yet again you have been denied of a job, and someone assumed your gender. But hey, at least you have respect for trans people. You start to walk off, in no direction exactly. You were just wondering around, thinking to yourself.
-Thats the fifth job this week that has denied me for some stupid reason, damn this cruel world. Guess Im just gonna have to continue searching dumpsters.-
As you were walking, you step on a newspaper. Because why not, you picked the thing up and looked at it while you walked, which was quite a dumb idea but oh well. As you read it, something caught your attention.
'New Horror attraction! Fazbear's Fright! Looking for possible employees, a Day guard, and a Night guard!'
"Fazbears? Hell yeah this is a job for me! I wonder if I will see Foxy or Mangle!" You said out loud to yourself, luckily there was no one around to look at you. You read through it until you found the address, then you pull out a map from your crappy bag to help you find your way to it.

~ Time Skip Brought To You By McDonalds ~

Eventually, you found it. Fazbear's fright. Putting the map in your bag, you walk right in.
"Yo, Im here for the uh- night guard thing?" You look around to see someone sitting in one of those swirly chairs with his feet up on a box.
"Uh... nice dude. Im uh- Kyle. Your name?" The guy just casually asks.
"Y/n L/n."
"Aight.... cmon. I will give you a tour."
"Wait- so I get the job!?"
"Uh, yeah. No one signs up anyway so ya get it. Now come."
Singing hallelujah in your head, you follow the guy. He showed you each room and then took you to the back.
"This, is your office during the night. We have a tape recording for each night of what you gotta do so just listen to that thing and keep the place working. Don't mess with any props or pipes. Thats all, so just come in by 12:00 AM and get it over with." Kyle told you before leading you back to the place's entrance. You'd nod in response as he sat down in a chair. "You can leave or just explore until your shift, I honestly don't care." He said, yawning mid-sentence.
"Aight!" You chirp before going off to view some things you didn't get to view during the tour.
At some point, you found Mangle's head and cried for her internally. You also found Foxy's head and questioned why his eye was glowing, but alas, no answer would be given.
After hours of looking around and getting used to the pizzeria's layout, you go into your office and sit on the chair. Only to start spinning on it as it was one of those godly spinning chairs. While spinning around, the sound of a phone ringing suddenly went off; causing you to sadly fall out of the chair.

Your life had only just begun to change.

Im so glad I decided to fix this because it was so bad. Thank you for those who have read through it and got past the horrid first chapter before being fixed up a bit.