Chapter 13| Betraying Thoughts

You exited the room with new clothes, scratching the back of your head. You tried to drive away the thoughts from before- though thinking about Kyle's death wasn't exactly the best way to go about it. At the bright side you weren't blushing anymore.
You catch sight of Springtrap just straight up staring at the oven clock. He was actually going to wait a total of five minutes before heading in. You let out a soft chuckle and approach him, lifting your arm to tap his shoulder. "Aww I was only gone for a few minutes and you already missed me?" You coo. He turns to face you, his eyebrows furrowing as he huffs.
"No. How could I miss someone so annoying?" He responds rudely, though it was in a joking tone. He seemed to be fiddling with a knife.
"Oh, Okay. Guess I will just-" You turn around and head towards the front door. You heard the clink of the knife being set down right before he grabs your wrist.
"No- Come on darling, It was only a joke." He huffs. You raised an eyebrow at the pet name and turned to face him. You stared at him with the most serious expression you could possibly put on while having in mind what you were about to do, and you flipped him off.
He grabs your hand a pushes it down, leaning closer to you. "Don't flip me off." He scoffs with a pout- well, what would be pouting if he had a proper face. (Unless your imagining him in his furry glory, and in that case please imagine him with clothes on.)
"I can do what I want, bitch." You snort and bring your hand up to push his snoot away.
He suddenly picks you up with an angered huff, and walks over to the couch. He would roughly set you down, letting out a heavy breath of triumph as you yelped. He manages to grip onto your wrists with one hand and pin them to the couch.
"Oh really? Then try to do something now." He coos.
You furrow your eyebrows and kick him, failing to make him budge even a little bit.
"Your being a jerk."
"You were the one who called me a bitch."
"I didn't mean it." You mumble and look to the suddenly interesting wall. Super duper interesting.
"Hm? Then what do you think I am?" He chirps, leaning his head closer to yours. He hovered close above you, causing heat to rise to your cheeks.
"Get off." You grumble.
"Your avoiding my question."
"Geettt offffff."
"Not until you answer me."
Your glare at him, pouting. "Your a stinky rabbit."
"I know thats not what you think." He chuckles.
"But its trueeeee." You scoff.
He shakes his head and sighs before letting go of your wrists, bringing his working hand down to hold your cheek. You blushed more- earning another chuckle from him. "Your blush really shows what you think of me." He whispers in a lower voice, moving closer so his nose was just a few inches away from touching yours. He was trying his best to tease you.
"Fuck you, I don't think of you like that and there's no proof that I even do." You grumble and bring a hand up to his muzzle, trying to push him away.

If he could- he would definitely be smirking right now. He leaned into your hand, closing his eyes. He moved his arm to help keep himself propped up above you. Your face was probably as red as a tomato at this point due to his cute acting, watching as he gently nuzzled your hand.
He then opens an eye to peer at you. "I think I have my proof right here."
"I-If you don't stop a-and get off of m-me I'm going to pull your ear until it r-rips off-" You weakly threaten, stuttering repeatedly.
"Go ahead darling~." He whispers.
You cover your face with your arms and groan. If he wasn't going to listen- you were just going to ignore him with your arms blocking your face until he got off.
Of course, that wasn't going to work with a like five million pound rabbit made of metal who was 10x stronger than a thousand men. He could have ripped your arms off if he wanted.
Lucky for you, he instead sighed and ruffled your hair. "I'll let you think about this while I go scavange for parts to fix myself." He chuckles.

First person, Y/n POV. ('Cus its easier to write this next part that way.)

I could feel his weight being lifted off the couch and hear his footsteps as he walked away. Once I was sure he had left, I sat up and brought a hand up to scratch the back of my neck.
That rabbit was crazy.
And why the hell is what he said making me blush?
"Your blush really shows what you think of me."
God damnit I can't get it out of my mind.
If he meant what I thought he meant then the fact he seemed so fine with it most likely means he is okay, maybe even happy, about the fact I like him.
Wait.
I Like him?
No, thats not right.
I let out a heavy breath and got up off the ragged couch, making my way to the bathroom across the creaky wooden floor. When I got to it, I peered into the broken mirror that sat above the sink.
What the hell was wrong with me.
Has this really what avoiding social interaction with other humans has done to me? Has it truly gotten so bad that I when I finally started to have conversations with someone- who is literally an AI- I gained some stupid feelings for them?
Im just as crazy as that rabbit, aren't I.
A heavy sigh escapes my mouth and I wander back out to the living room, letting my feet carry me to the kitchen.
I mean, I guess liking someone who was created by a human and can't actually feel strong human emotions is better than not loving at all.

At least, I think he can't feel strong human emotions.

...

What if he can?

Oh god oh lord pls its the 12th and I almost didn't post a chapter Im sorry I was playing Pokémon sword and drinking hot chocolate pls pls pls dont stab me look I gave you the spice and your finally realizing your feelings for stinky rabbit man I gave you want you were here for dont stab me🙏
Word count: 1110