XVII

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

"There you are, Dazai!"

Kunikida angrily marched towards the brunette, who still kept (Y/n) in his arms and he wasn't showing any sign of letting her go soon.

"You bandage-squandering machine!"

But the blonde roughly took (Y/n)'s arm, which he successfully pried off from the suicidal maniac and gently pushed her aside.

"Grah!"

Dazai screamed, he dramatically took a step back and covered his eyes with his hand.

"H-How dare you take my woman away?!"

"..."

Atsushi, who was standing next to the (h-c)-nette, merely watched as the scene unfold.

"But, n-nice nickname there, Kunikida-kun."

"Take your woman my ass, and who's the one and only one the agency trust huh? You're the one and only one who we get complaints, curses and grievances about!"

Kunikida raised his voice, earning a few stares from the crowd.

"Huh?"

Atsushi stared at the two, dumbfounded and (Y/n) gave him a small shrugged and smiled.

"What?"

Dazai placed his hands on his hips and turned his handsome face away from his partner.

"Since when did I ever get a complaint?!"

'Oh boy...' (Y/n) inwardly sighed.

The blond then took out his notebook to corroborate his statement about the brunette.

"Call in August: 'One of your employees has been caught in an offshore fishing net. Can you come and retrieve him?'"

The white haired sweatdropped, his eyebrow twitching. His gaze stared at the blond's notebook.

"Call in September: 'Some weirdo buried himself on my farm. Could he be one of yours?'"

Atsushi slowly turned his head at the brunette, who made a face as if he had seen something dreadful.

"Th— Th— Th— Th— Th—"

"Call in the same month: 'Pay your tab, okay!? All six months' worth!'"

"That's impossible."

His voice fluctuate and his chocolate eyes widen as he stared him.

"Who knew you were so good at imitating other people, Kunikida-kun?!"

He grabbed his head and threw back his head in a dramatic fashion and it triggered the male blonde.

"You bastard! Stop ridiculing me!"

Kunikida grabbed Dazai by the neck and started to strangle him, (Y/n) simply smiled at them while Atsushi was thoughts of doubt of his own.

"I wonder if it's actually a good idea to have him help me find a job."

The tiger-shifter mumbled, but loud enough for the (h/c)-nette to hear what he had said.

She smiled at him and patted his head in a tender manner to console him.

"Don't think of Osa-kun like that now,"

She giggled.

.

.

.

"Dazai may be a nincompoop but he is someone one should not underestimate."