˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

"Hanging... health... method..."

"I'm messing with you."

Kunikida furiously gripped his pen tightly that it broke into two, while Dazai looked like he was relishing on Kunikida's annoyance.

'Are these two seriously with the Armed Detective Agency?'

Atsushi was staring at them, anxiously.

He honestly couldn't believe that these two strangers were a part of such prestige agency.

Kunikida slammed his notebook and stood up, the blonde was fuming with rage. He gripped the brunette's neck and he began to strangle the poor man.

Although, Dazai seemed to be enjoying it.

"My partner gets himself washed up in a river. And a brat on death's door just stuffs himself with no shame. My schedule for the day was just perfect but I have to start over from square one!"

By now, Kunikida was screaming all his frustration. Not that Dazai cares, but Atsushi was worried that they might get kicked out by the restaurant's owner, but that didn't  happen.

"So, about your job today..."

"Yeah?!"

"Ah!"

Atsushi screamed in fright, the blonde was very scary and that's true.

If he could mercilessly strangle the brunette, God knows what he could do to him.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked!"

He smiled nervously and tried to apologize, knowing that their jobs were sort of confidential.

"R-Right, of course your job is classified!"

Meanwhile, still inside the restroom, (Y/n) looked at her self one last time and was about to leave, when her phone rang yet again.

She sighed and took her phone and stared at the caller's ID. She rose a brow, as she was not expecting him to call.

Nonetheless, she answered.

"Do you need something?"

"Ah~ I called you and that's the first you asked of me. I'm hurt, mademoiselle."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and hold back the urge to groan. "But I'm right, aren't I?" Her answer was a chuckle.

This indicated that she was right, as she always was.

"How amusing, well I suppose you are."

Called it.

"So what is it that you want, Mori?"

(Y/n) nodded her head and smiled at the woman who entered the restroom.

"I just want you, my dear. Is that too much to ask?"

She can hear the deep longing in his voice, he must've missed her very much.

It has been a while since they've last met.

"I miss you so much, mademoiselle."

"I just left for a week, darling."

"But still—"

And then he went on rambling about how much he loves her and how much he misses her.

Who would've thought, that the boss of Port Mafia can be so dramatic?

"Do you really missed me that much?"

"Must I repeat myself?"

The (h/c)-nette giggled, how cute. She could tell that he was desperate.

"Visit m— us again, please. I've been itching to kiss yo—"

"Rintarou! That's disgusting!"

Mori was suddenly interrupted by another voice that had interrupted their conversation.

A sound of a childish squeal could be heard from the other side of the line.

"Hello to you, Elise-chan~"

"Mama hello!"

Red hue danced on her cheeks, how adorable.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and daydreamed of the little blonde embracing her and calling her 'Mama'.

She chuckled when she heard bickering from the other side.

"Fine, you win. I'll visit you, only because I miss Elise-chan."

And she heard Mori groaning and muttering of how unfair that she loves Elise more than him.

"Well, I better go now. I still have work to do."

"Bye bye, Mama!"

"I'll see you soon, my dear."

Soon, (Y/n) approached their table and was met with the trio preparing to leave, it would seem they were waiting for her.

"You sure did take your time."

Kunikida nodded and Dazai left bid a teary goodbye to her, saying that he had something to do and that he needed to leave early.

He was reluctant to go and he that didn't want to leave but Kunikida smacked his head and told him not waste anymore time, and so he did. He left with Atsushi tailing behind him.

She smiled and waved them goodbye. "Take care~"

She soon then turned to face Kunikida, who, she can tell, was blushing.

(Y/n) giggled catching his attention and a sly smirk danced on her lips.

.

.

.

"Ku-ni-ki-da-kun~"