VI

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

After walking for who knows how long, (Y/n) shuffled to fix her attire. Who could've thought that Fukuzawa can be so rough on her?

Honestly, three hours of scolding was pretty rough for her. He even pointed out that she needs to wear decent clothes.

It's not her fault she was blessed with such breast.

And not to mention, she has a personal wardrobe stylist, who basically forces her to wear what she personally picks out for her.

Or maybe because (Y/n) can't seem to chose what sort of clothing suits her, whatever comes out of her wardrobe, she would shrug and wears it.

And it would irked her personal stylist a lot.

And her personal wardrobe stylist was quite the fashionista.

"Yuki is so cruel, and here I thought he would be happy to see me."

He was, he just didn't show it.

The (h/c) haired paused on her tracks, she sighed, taking in the gentle breeze as it softly grazed her fair skin.

Her eyes wandered off, glancing at anything her eyes could caught sight of.

She was next to a bridge for some reason.

"..."

Something then tells her to follow the river. As if it was a gut instinct, (Y/n) let out a soft giggle before following her intuition.

Atsushi couldn't believe what he had heard.

Suicide?!

That man was trying to die and he had prevented the brunette from doing so.

"That's right."

Dazai turned to face the man-eating tiger.

"I was trying to kill myself." He proudly exclaimed.

First, he hadn't seen his precious belladonna. Second, Kunikida forced him to solve a case with him and third, this random boy had disrupted his 'submersion' or drowning attempt.

"But you just had to interfere..."

You could say, Dazai was hella annoyed.

'Why am I being lectured?'

Atsushi was frightened for this man's well being, he's scolding him for saving him?

Was this man even sane?

"Still, my priority is to commit a clean suicide without being a burden to anyone. Yet I did trouble you,"

Atsushi slowly stood up, he can feel the fatigue slowly creeping in.

"So the fault lies with me at this point."

His brown eyes never leaving Atsushi's tired form.

"I should apologize in some way—"

As if on cue, the boy's stomach began to growl in hunger. "Are you hungry, boy?" Dazai asked.

"Well..."

"I haven't eaten in several days." He pitifully replied.

And on cue, Dazai's stomach growled as well.

"How odd. I'm also hungry."

"Then..."

Then that means he can treat him to—

"By the way, the river seems to have take my wallet."

As proof, he revealed the insides of his trenchcoat's pockets and somehow tiny frogs jumped out of it.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

That was it for Atsushi, he's gonna die her from hunger. So much for saving a stranger, he thought.

"There you are, blockhead!"

"!"

A figure stood from the other side of the river, his arms was crossed and from the tone of his voice, he was furious.

And standing beside him was a beautiful maiden.

.

.

.

"So this is where you went."