XXII

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

(Y/n) stared at the scene in front of her, the white haired boy was shaking nonstop.

Well, she can't blame him, it was their fault for not telling him anyways.

"So? What do you think, my belladonna?"

Dazai smiled and grasped her smooth hand in his, feeling joyous as the woman of his dreams was right beside him.

"Was this your idea?"

"Probably."

"It could be better."

"Eh?"

"Just kidding."

(Y/n) chuckled at his reaction, almost giving the brunette a slight feeling of sadness when he thought she didn't like this exam's idea.

"Don't break my heart like that, belladonna."

"Sorry, I was just kidding."

"So cruel."

Dazai was off being dramatic again and the (h/c)-nette rolled her eyes, secretly knowing that the man beside her actually liked it.

"S—S—Stop!"

The bomber glared and gritted his teeth at the sudden interference of the white haired boy.

Kunikida, who remained in his awkward position, merely stared at the albino, clearly unamused.

"Wh—Wh—What could you possibly accomplish?"

With shaky legs, he bravely approached the ginger haired man, his other hand shakily clutching his paper props.

Dazai and (Y/n) were peeking from behind.

"I—I bet this would make your parents sad!"

"Who the hell are you?!"

The bomber yelled, making the quivering boy fell on to the ground, his body furiously sweating from fear.

"Sorry!"

"You're not with the agency."

"A—A—A—As you can tell,"

Quickly, he showed the man his stack of newspapers that Dazai gave him as his props awhile ago

"I'm just a newspaper delivery boy who happened to pass by!"

The bomber gave him an apathetic stare, glowering at Atsushi.

"And what's a delivery boy got to do with any of this?"

Slowly, Atsushi stood up. His legs wouldn't seem to stop quivering, (Y/n) felt sorry for the white haired boy.

"No matter how much you might hate them, you shouldn't take hostages or set off bombs."

Atsushi paused, "I'm sure there's something to live for."

"Like what?" Annoyed, the ginger haired questions him.

"Huh?"

A question, Atsushi had not been expecting.

"What's something to live for?!"

He certainly did not thought of that through.

Both (Y/n) the blonde sweatdropped, well, at least the (h/c)-nette thought he'll think of something.

"T—"

"What?!"

"T—Tea—Tea on rice!"

Not the answer she had expected, but he isn't wrong. Kunikida deadpanned at his words. Seriously?

"You can eat a lot of tea on rice!"

The bomber hummed at his ridiculous statement, his expression was still of a glare.

"You can sleep somewhere with a roof over your head! When you go to sleep at night, you can wake up to a new day! And every day is a new day!"

His expression slowly morphed into a face that was totally vexed, his hand never leaving the remote device of the bomb.

"But, if you blow up, neither you nor I will see another day, because we'll be dead."

"I know that!"

"What?!"

The blonde wanted to hit that albino at the back of his for saying something so idiot, but he had to collect himself.

(Y/n), who peeking from where they were hiding, nervously chuckled. The boy was surely not good with his words.

Perhaps by time, that'll soon change.

Atsushi gasped and made a noise of a whine as he scratched the back of his neck, anxiously.

"Um. I think you should reconsider."

He pleaded as he covered his face with one hand and his body started to sway.

"I mean, if you die,"

His body stopped swaying for moment, "You're really dead!" Before going back to its questionable movements.

"I'm sure you might wish you were dead sometimes, but there are people who keep on living, even if the going's tough."

(Y/n) felt her heart warmed when he said this, she gave a small smile. Although the white haired boy didn't see it, the brunette beside he surely did.

And let's just say, he had mixed emotions about it.

.

.

.

"Oh, people like me!"