XIV

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

Fyodor opened the door to his base, letting (Y/n) enter the place first before himself.

She entered the place and sat herself down on one of his sofas. Her eyes scanned her surroundings as she sighed.

"This place hadn't changed much since the last time I was here."

Fyodor busied himself in the kitchen, he was making their favourite tea and was also preparing some of the treats he bought.

He hummed as he approached her.

"This place won't change unless, you say so."

"Oh? And why wouldn't it?"

He poured tea into her cup and sat next to her, she gladly took it and she took a sip. Fyodor's eyes never leaving her form.

"Because if I have to go through change, I want to experience it with you."

He smiled, his words were sincere and there was no hint of any malice in it. Her eyes were closed but she could feel his gaze on her.

"I wonder where you found that quote."

"I quote it from myself, дорогая."

"How cliché."

"Is it now?"

The Russian man took a macaroon and offered it to her, (Y/n) opened her mouth and he fed it to her.

It was moments like this, where Fyodor could take a break and be in pure bliss, as he felt her lips lingered on his fingertips.

His cheeks were red but vaguely. She chewed the macaroon and she savoured the taste.

"Where did you bought these?"

"I bought it from that favourite café, you always go to whenever you're on break."

(Y/n) rose a brow, "Have you been stalking me lately?"

Fyodor's smile widened, "Stalking you is a favourite hobby of mine."

The (h/c)-nette could tell that it was no lie.

(Y/n) sighed, as she couldn't help it. At least his doing something other than punishing and rambling about the sinful nature of man.

"At least you're doing something productive."

"Do you agree on me stalking you?"

"Stalk me however you wish, there is nothing interesting about me anyways."

Fyodor then took her cheeks in his hands, gently squishing them as her luscious cherry coloured lips puckered.

"—!"

His gaze stared intently into hers and he could feel himself being dragged into something deep just by looking at her alluring (e/c) eyes.

"Do you truly believe that?"

"I hab lif long enof to know ebbyting there ish about me."

(Y/n) found it difficult to speak, his hands were on her cheeks, making her lips move with difficulty.

Fyodor however, found it endearing. It made him want to crush her, make her scream and beg, but at the same time, he wanted to protect and cherish her.

"Oh? Because it seems to me that you haven't lived long enough."

"?"

She stared at him, her face showed confusion. He chuckled as he thought she was adorable.

.

.

.

"You are so much more than you thought you are."