VIII

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

(Y/n) smiled when the brunette entrapped her in an embrace. Dazai hugged her close, indulging himself in her scent.

'Lavender~'

She felt him purr and (Y/n) was already used this, so she wasn't the slightest surprised.

She lovingly caressed his wavy brown locks which made him purr even more.

Though it didn't last long, much to Dazai's disappointment, as he was roughly pulled back by the blonde, who was glaring at him the entire time.

As the of them started to argue— mainly Kunikida yelling profanities at him. (Y/n) turned to the boy who was sweating at the sight of the two.

"Don't mind them, this is normal."

Atsushi was slightly startled, this was normal? How can someone be so calm when two men are loudly bickering in front of you?

"N-Normal—?"

"Do you have any idea how many schedules you have disrupted today?! And (Y/n) isn't your lover!"

He sweatdropped at sight, Kunikida was strangling Dazai and the latter seemed to be enjoying it.

He turned to face (Y/n) and she was merely smiling at them, these people are weird, he thought.

As if she knows what he's thinking, she giggled quietly and cleared her throat earning all their attention.

"I think Atsushi-kun is really gonna starve to death if we dawdle any longer."

Both men stopped— well, Kunikida stopped strangling Dazai and eventually released him out of his hold.

He adjusted his glasses and offered an arm for her to hold, to which she did.

"I suppose you're right."

(Y/n) beamed, she was always right. When has she ever been wrong?

Moments later, the four of them arrived at a little Japanese restaurant. Kunikida was sat next to Dazai and in front of them were Atsushi and (Y/n).

"You're unbelievable." Kunikida grumbled.

"Who goes ''that's a nice river'' and jumps into it in the middle of a job?!" He irked as he watched Atsushi devoured 30 bowls of tea on rice.

"Thanks to you, look! Look how off-schedule we are now!"

Atsushi continued to consume his food whilst (Y/n) was courteously sipping her tea.

Her (e/c) eyes would dart around the place every now and then.

"You even dragged (Y/n) into this too!"

The said woman smiled and waved a hand in disapproval, "Oh I don't mind, really." Her voice was soft and gentle.

Dazai sighed in pure bliss as his auditory was filled with her sound.

Then he lazily commented on Kunikida's statement, "You sure like your schedules, Kunikida-kun."

The brunette eyes were closed, not bothering to look at his blonde partner.

Though his comment seemed to trigger the blonde, Kunikida slammed his 'Ideal' notebook on the table.

"This isn't a schedule!"

"This is an ideal! My guide in life!" He remarked.

"And nowhere in this book is it written that my work partner is a suicidal maniac!"

Kunikida stood up and vociferated, though Dazai simply stared at him and was unaffected by his words.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was just staring at the two of them and she softly sighed.

.

.

.

"Yep, this is normal."