Chapter two

Elle

"Hey, Stranger." I mumble staring up at him in shock, blinking a few times hoping that this time I'm not seeing things correctly.

He takes a few steps closer to me, his eyes fixed on mine. I follow his body movements, trying to understand what his intentions with me are. He leans his head, breaking the eye contact and lowering his gaze on my bare upper body.

I clear my throat trying to get his attention, his eyes flicks back to mine. There is not even a hint of embarrassment, like he wasn't caught staring at me.

Beside is it hotter in here? Or it's just his intense stare rising my body temperature ten degrees?

I try to compose myself a little, but then by touching my bare shoulder I remember that there is nothing to adjust. And also nothing to cover me up.

"You are not Char." He says licking his bottom lips.

No shit Sherlock.

"Glad we got that straight. So if you can leave now before your girlfriend assumes I'm here to take her place..." I snap, trying to keep my voice as casual as I can.

Stop looking at his body Laura!

"Oh if is that you are worry about don't. She's not my girlfriend." I don't need to look at him to see his smirk growing bigger on his face.

"I don't care anyway. Just go". I cut him off, shaking my head as my eyes stay fixed to the floor now.

Then I remember I'm still standing here undressed. Where the hell is my towel?

I scan the room searching for it, but the bathroom's light is not helping me to find it. I can stay in the dark any other time of the day, just not now please. Not when I'm here with this guy. Not that I'm afraid of him, I don't even know who he is. I'm more afraid of what Char might do to me if she finds me here with him. I've heard stories from her of girls trying to get in the way of her and her boy of the moment. Needless to say, I'd like to keep my long blonde hair... long.

He finds it before me, as he knew what I was looking for. With a fast move he grabs it from the hanger, with me furrowing my brows at him, very annoyed by his sudden childish attitude.

"Are you searching this?"

His winks at me as he plays with it, rolling in between his long fingers.

Tonight I do look like an idiot since it seems I can't stop look at him. My eyes flicks to his muscular arms, following the movement of his muscles as they flex, and at the color of his brown tanned skin. This guy really hits the gym and the sun. I wonder if he is that tanned like that all the year. But above all, why is not wearing any t-shirt?

"Yes. Can you please pass me this before any misunderstanding?" It sounds more a prayer and a whisper.

"Baby are you in there?"

Speaking of the devil, here comes the horns.

A horny and low voice comes from the hallway, followed by an attempt to open the door. Thanks to me I locked the door, or I'd be dead by now, or at least bald.

Baby brings a finger to his plump pink lips gesturing for silence, still standing with my towel in his hand.

Give me the towel, my voice barely audible hoping she will not hear me with her boyfriend, fuck buddy, friend of benefits, friend-of-something, I don't really care.

Instead of Plan A, which is open the door almost naked and explain the fortuitous event, Plan B is making room in my head: escaping or throwing myself out of the window. At this point either options will save my head.