Chapter four

Elle

As soon as I step on the doorstep, I understand that there is something strange. The door isn't locked, I realized I didn't even take them out of my pocket, and yet I'm inside. I try to turn on the light, but the switch does not work, it is blocked. What is happening?

"Are you afraid?"

I swallow nervously. I know I should turn around and run away and fast, but my body is immobilized and electrified at the same time. I know from who this voice is coming from. I'm sure.

I take a few steps forward, reach the kitchen totally in the dark, trying to reach out to it, when I feel a presence behind me. I feel him staring at me, even before I can see him.

I don't have time to turn around as he blocks me with his strong hands, and gestures me not to scream by placing a finger on my lips and whispering in my ear "Shhhh. I won't hurt you".

I feel my lips quiver, tremble. I don't want to scream. Even though I'm blindfolded, I seem to recognize that person. My body does. I just want to turn and see those gorgeous green eyes.

"Do you recognize me?"

I slowly nod my head in a yes, as rest it on his shoulder. He moves his nose near the crook of my neck, my heartbeat becomes faster, quicker. I don't need to turn to see his lips curled in a wicked smile, I feel them against my neck. He pushes my hair aside, tilting my neck a little and peppers a few kisses. I feel my skin burning, with a fire that never goes out, even if you try to extinguish it with tons of water. I want to reach him out, touch him, I'm aching to feel his rough skin under my fingers. I can't help but moan.

"Don't rush something you want to last, Blue. I haven't started with you... Yet". He breaths out heavily.

I am about to free myself from his grip, to turn and kiss that mouth of his when someone knocks on the front door.

"Better if you answer quickly now, you might have your mouth busy later" I squeeze my eyes shut. My breath catches in my lungs, my heart throbbing and thumbing inside my chest at the thought of what he could do to me.

His hands find my waist, his fingers digging into my flesh leaving invisible burns across my skin, turning my whole body to face his. He grabs my chin between his long fingers, tilting it and he says with a husky and low voice that promises no good intentions at all - "Don't try to escape me, I'll always find you".

Then he cups my cheeks, his thumb gently brushing my bottom lip. His green eyes darken in a deep forest-colored green as he leans closer to leave a hot kiss on my lips.

"I'll wait for you in your room" his words directly warm my core as the air seems to have left my lungs.

Toc toc

"Coming" I say softly towards the door, totally forgotten about so done waiting outside the house. When I turn around I don't see him anymore, he's gone. A shiver runs down my back, he's waiting from me upstair.

Toc

Toc

I hurry to open the door and ...