Chapter twelve

Everyday Blue is funny

Drunk Blue is something else completely, a top tier. Cute, spunky, captivating, dangerous and incredibly annoying at the same time.

Seeing her so uncharacteristically wild came across as hot and very difficult to resist. It gave me the annoying urge to go to her, speak to her, pull her close and spend my entire time with her. If it was not for Charlotte, I would have done that.

Closer to her.

Truthfully I have no idea why I feel this way about her. She's probably thinking I am some kind of stalker, who follows her at home and wherever the fuck she hides during the day.

Physical attraction, perhaps? Well that came easy with her. Blue is a fucking magnet, naked or dressed. There is something about her that keeps my mind busy, the more I am exposed to her, the more little things I learn about her. They way her cheeks blush when I say something racy or banter, the way her heart speeds up, how her breath catches in her throat and how her chest raises and falls quickly when I come near her, the way her blue eyes darken and her lips quiver when our faces are a few centimeter apart.

I know all of these because I feel the same. And I let het.

Needless to say, I like the effect I have on her and I fucking hate the power she has on me.

The way my body and mind relax when I spend time with her. Not to mention thinking about her. That makes other parts of my body very tense, rigid.

She has an attitude for her own sake, a sharp tongue and a skillful hand no doubt. Especially useful when motherfuckers come too close to her. Rethinking about that guy of earlier makes my blood boils again.

"We'll take my car. Promise me you'll be on your best behavior and won't run away ok?" I say, opening the car door of the passenger seat.

"Never" She chuckles softly, but the twinkle in her eyes says the opposite. She has this annoying habit of constantly defying me.

"You and your smart mouth, Blue. I can think a better use for it though"

Her whimper worths it all, making the corner of my lips curl into a toothy grin. I can't help but laugh as her face flushes red. It's so fucking funny teasing her.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. She rested her head against the seat belt towards the window, glazing at the sky before her eyes closed and fell asleep. Or so I thought.

I stop in the driveway and see all the lights in the house are off. My roommates are all sleeping, so they won't see me and fortunately they won't see her. Too much question for this hour of the night. Too much eyes on my Blue.