Chapter 3 [ Break Your Heart]

"Alice.."
Her name came out of Taehyung's mouth as he stared at her in disbelief.

Alice laugh wickedly as she stare at Taehyung.

"Hey.. Miss me?"

Taehyung couldn't believe it. She's standing right in front of him.

For Taehyung, the whole year of waiting for her is too long to bear.. He couldn't even remember how he could wait for her to come back.

As if he's being bewitch, he steps closer to her with adoration in his eyes.

"Alice.. I miss you."
His smile brighten and his eyes was filled with joy tears.

Alice smirk because she could see Jimin's flustered seeing Taehyung becomes tame.

"Taehyung.... stay back. She's not the same Alice anymore!" Jimin warned.

Taehyung ignore those words as he steps closer to her.

"My Alice... My darling's back."
Taehyung said to himself as he grin widely.

While Alice faking a sad expression hearing Jimin's words.

"Oh Jimin..."

Her face change as she called his name. It sounds full of disgust by how she said his name.

"I don't care about all of those.. I just came here to avenge my mother."

Taehyung is 3-steps away from her making Alice give her order,

"Guards, seize him!"

Within a second, Taehyung struggle to free himself from the Red Army.

Alice step closer to us as her eyes landed on Y/N.

"And who is this?"

Jimin immediately stand in front of you, just in case Alice want to hurt you.

"S-stay away, Alice... How could you do these to us? And what revenge does you talking about?!" Jimin went frenzy seeing Alice starts to laugh loudly. CRAZILY.

"My mom's dead when I arrived at my world. It's too painful for me to not avenge her. If only Taehyung didn't make me stay.."

"Are you crazy? How does Taehyung involved in your decision? YOU were the one who made your choice."
Jimin said.

Silence filled the air which all could feel the tense.

"I suppose you're not in a position to talk to me. Shut your mouth,Jimin. You remember what a red queen does, don't you?"

Jimin's face paled as he was pushed aside by Alice.

"Guard! Seize him!"

With that, Jimin is in the same situation as Taehyung.

"Now...back to the girl.. Who are you?"
She asked with a smile.

You stayed silent as you don't know what kind of situation you're into.. And you don't feel like you want to answer her question..

Her face hardened seeing you didn't answer her question,

"Very well, I don't care. But, may I remind you.."

She steps closer to me and whisper in my ear.

".... they're not what you think. So if I'm in your place, I would leave right here, right now."

And then she gave me a kind smile before walking to Taehyung.

I could see he struggled to free himself. Alice had the crazy look in her eyes.

"You know... you shouldn't hold me back from returning to my home. Because of you, my mom left this world without seeing me."

I could see she pulled out something shiny and long from her pocket and before I knew it she lifted the object making me realize that it's a knife.

Before I could run to stop her, the knife has gone deep into Taehyung's left chest making he groan in pain.

My scream could be heard in the forest as Jimin and I watched Taehyung fell to the ground.

"Taehyung-ahh!!" Jimin struggle hard to get to Taehyung.

Alice saw it with her own eyes.
She could see the Mad Hatter writhing in pain.

And for the first time after she lost her mother, Alice smiled.

"That's what you owe me, Hatter.. After this, my goal is to own Wonderland myself."