Chapter 19 [Sick & Scolded]

Y/N woke up feeling queasy. Her body is aching all over and her head was spinning and throbbing badly. Nevertheless, she started her day.

After she was done, she went to the kitchen. Everyone is having fun while they were eating. Yoon Hwa? She sat next to Jungkook.

Y/N starts to feel sick in her stomach as her heart quivered. The scene where Jungkook hugging Yoon Hwa still playing inside her head.

She noticed a hand pulled her to the table. It's Taehyung. Y/N looked at Taehyung's warm smile as he assisted her to sit down between him and Yoongi.

"Morning, Y/N! ~"
Everyone greets her while Y/N replied them with a smile as her throat were dry. They continues their conversation again.

Y/N also starts eating. She's done after eating two bites of her meal . Her shoulders were then tapped by a worried Yoongi.

" Are you okay? You look pale."
Y/N smile weakly as she said that she's fine. Taehyung, who watches her from the side, was getting worried.

She felt tired and was about to went upstairs to take a rest but a voice called her out,
"Y/N... Could you please hand me a glass of hot water? My throat is a bit uncomfortable. "

Yoon Hwa asked her out loud in front of the guys. Others were stunned by the bold request while Yoongi and Taehyung who were worried was about to speak but then Y/N moved to take some water for Yoon Hwa. 

'It's just a glass of water,not a big deal.. I'll take some rest after this..'
With that, Y/N tried to stay strong because she felt like her body was about to give up on her. She's getting dizzy.

When Y/N was done, she turned around to take it to Yoon Hwa but didn't expect that Yoon Hwa is behind her all along.

Y/N tries to stop the spilling but it is too late as the hot water has unfortunately hits Yoon Hwa but mostly she got the most of it spilled on her when she tries to avoid Yoon Hwa.

Y/N winced in pain as her headache gots worse. Yoon Hwa cries in pain attracting everyone's attention.

"Yoon Hwa! Are you okay?"
Jungkook runs to get to her,checking her injuries.

"No, it's okay Kookie.. Y/N got it more worse than me."
Y/N looked at Jungkook who glared at her fiercely.

"What have you done? Can't you handle a simple task? Yoon Hwa is hurt because of you!"
Y/N couldn't help but tremble at the sight of angry Jungkook. Sweats starts to form as her vision starts to darken.
'Did Jungkook...just getting mad at me?'

Out of all people, she couldn't believe that it's Jungkook who would yelled at her. With the last ounce of strength left her body, she then fainted.

______________________________________

Others couldn't believe that Jungkook yelled at Y/N. Not in a million years... but he just did.

"Stop it, Kook! Can't you see that Y/N is also hurt?!"
Yoongi yelled at him as Taehyung went to check on Y/N but before he could do so, Y/N fainted. And she look really, really pale right now.

Taehyung quickly caught her in his arms.
"Y/N!!"

Everyone froze.

______________________________________

Everyone was sitting in a room all together. Jungkook were helping Yoon Hwa bandaging her burned hand. Sometimes, his eyes would glanced at Y/N. Guilt and sadness flash through his eyes everytime it lands on her.

"How was she? Is she okay?"
In the same room, Y/N were laid on the bed while others make a circle around the bed,sitting close to Y/N.
Namjoon who were checking Y/N's condition sighed in the end which makes Taehyung asked him.

"She's having a fever and from the look of it, she didn't get a good sleep for the last couple of days. I bet she felt dizzy all this morning which explained why she looked so pale. Her shoulder and her arm on the right side were burnt by the hot water. She's in a bad, bad state."

Taehyung sighed in despair.
" I should've know it when she looked that pale. "

Yoongi looked down on his lap, looking guilty.
" Me too.. "

Everyone was in despair seeing Y/N in this state. But then...

Y/N's eyes opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

🙁

☹️

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

JEON JUNGKOOK, WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME????I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HAPPY YOON HWA IS BACK BUT HOW CAN --! .... Oh wait.

I'M THE ONE WHO WROTE IT😱

DON'T HATE ME, Y'ALL 😨 LET'S JUST SAY THAT IT'S A MUST FOR THE STORY PLOT TO TAKE ITS NEXT STEP 🤧

NEVERTHELESS IT'S JUST A FANFIC AND NOT A REAL LIFE SITUATION 💯... I was struggling with myself whether should I write AUTHOR'S NOTE or not.

BUT I TOOK THE RISK.. *gulp.

*whisper to Kook:
A/N : how about you have some talk with them?

Kook :... I can handle this.

*Jungkook turns to the reader :

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT💜YOUR VOTES 💜COMMENTS💜 AND EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY💜 AND ADDED THIS STORY TO THEIR READING LISTS 💜

I, myself, know that I'm still lacking but thank you for all the supports you guys gave to this story :

🤧🤧

I've tried to publish couple of books but then got scared and stop publishing it 📚 because I don't have the confidence to continue the story.

I hope that I could finish this story and I hope that you guys will stay till the end 💜 Let's hope for the best❤️

I'm sorry if sometimes the chapters came out boring and I'll try harder to avoid that.

Sorry if this chapter was too short. I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter 💜❤️

STAY SAFE, STAY TUNED💝