Chapter 21 [Kiss]

WARNING🚨🚨🚨
🚨Foul words
🚨Abuse

I've warned you 🤧

______________________________________

Y/N'S DREAM

A 7-year-old girl was crying heavily as bloods dripping down her face from the head. She's in pain and confused. She didn't know what to do as she stare at her parent that is growing colder each seconds.

"Someone, help...

Help...

Please help us...

HELP!!"

Her throat went sore as she shouting for help but the road is empty. No one was there. She was alone.

....

"I'm sorry for your loss."
The doctor said with a guilty face. He tries to save them but the bleeding couldn't be stopped because they're already losing too much bloods.

The little girl was weeping hopelessly. She know what the doctor meant. She lost her mom and her dad. She had no parent now.

A hand roughly grabbed her wrist. Y/N was so scared as she looked up at her angry aunt. Her aunt's face was fierce as she scolded the little child.

"It's your fault! My brother died because of you and your dead mom! You jinx!-"

Even before her father and her mother get married, her aunt didn't like her mother. So when she was born, her aunt also despised her. She didn't know why her aunt was so cruel to her and her mother. But she know that her aunt will never accept her as her father's child.

She was then slapped by her own aunt.

... That was the first time she was slapped.

....

A sharp slap was given by her aunt as she silently looked down on her feet, fidgeting her hand.

"You b**ch! I told you to wash my clothes with full of care, didn't I?! Now look! My blouse is ruined! Ugh!--"
Her aunt slapped her again out of anger.

She was 9 at that time. Her aunt was angry because she accidentally ruined her aunt's new clothes. She didn't dare to say that she is having a fever because if she did, that will give her aunt more reason to hit her.

It's always like this when her aunt is angry. She will get slapped for no reason at times, even when she did good at her house chores.

Yes. House chores.

....

"You will quit your school. End of story."

Y/N felt like suffocating. Her only escape from the cruel reality is now gone. She couldn't study nor meet her friends anymore.

She was stuck.

....

"B**ch, you heard me?! I told you to work! Give me money or I will f*cking kick you out of my house!"

Her aunt was fired. Of course she was angry. And her temper were released on the poor 15-year-old teen.

Y/N didn't dare to say anything. She just comply with her aunt, hoping that it will lessen her beating.