Chapter 20 [Mistake]

Y/N had a nightmare. She dreamt about Jungkook. In that dream, they both were in a garden full of lilac flower.

She saw Jungkook smiled at her from afar and without noticing her feet moves by itself. Before she could take her first step, another feet step ahead of hers, running towards Jungkook.

Her heart break once again when she saw Jungkook caught the girl in his arms, swinging the girl around as he smiled widely. Y/N saw her. It's Yoon Hwa!-----

______________________________________

Y/N woke up. Her eyes weakly opened as she regain her consciousness. She noticed that the moon has risen. It's night. Yoongi noticed that she has awaken.

"Y/N..."
Everyone look at Y/N as Taehyung hold Y/N's hand.

"Y/N! You're awake.."
Taehyung smiled. He's happy that the girl is now awake. He was worried when he imagined that he has to wake up without seeing her smile tomorrow or maybe the day after that. After all, Y/N is the one who pulled him out of his broken state.

Y/N look around, seeing their worried face silently before her eyes fell on Jungkook who is sitting in the corner with Yoon Hwa by his side.

(A/N : Oh my--? Couldn't those two people sit separately from each other? Hmph! Annoying 😑... Oh wait. I was the one who wrote the plot😐 SORRY, YOU CAN CONTINUE😁)

Y/N tear her gaze away from them, couldn't bear to see the heart-breaking scene no more. It's only yesterday when she got to know her feelings yet the one that she liked is now out of her reach. She couldn't help feeling hurt and depressed. After all, you can't control your own heart.

She didn't even noticed the light in Jungkook's eyes when she woke up instantly went dim when she looked away from him. Jungkook saw the way Taehyung holds her hand and couldn't help but clenched his fist tightly. But it is his fault and there is no one he could blame rather than himself. It is his mistake.

Y/N wanted to sit up. Taehyung noticed it and supported her waist to pulled her up, adjusting the pillow behind her so that she can sit comfortably.

"Y/N... Why didn't you tell us that you were sick? Do you know how shocked we were when you suddenly fainted?"
Jimin said as he poured some water for Y/N in a cup .

Hoseok then get the cup and handed it to Y/N who immediately drank it. You could see that his eyes were a bit moist.

"I'm so frightened earlier..."
Hoseok grab on Y/N's hand.

"If you're sick, please tell us. At least we can prevent the worse."
Jin told her. A hand patted her head lightly. She looked at Yoongi's face. He may look calm but his eyes tell us otherwise. He's worried. A lot. Just like others.

Y/N felt grateful that she has people who cares for her. She nodded,
" I will tell you if I don't feel well next time... and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I make you guys worried."

"Making us worry is not what you should feel sorry about. Instead, you should be sorry to yourself because you didn't take good care of yourself . Nevertheless, you have to tell us if you feel sick. My brain almost stopped working at that moment when you suddenly lost your consciousness."
Namjoon reminds her. Y/N nodded her head, hoping that the guys could be at ease now.

" You should rest. Now, lie down. "
With that, her back meets the bed again after Taehyung asked her to rest.

The guys noticed Jungkook fidgeting in the corner of the room but they just feigning ignorance so that Jungkook could take his time to speak. Jungkook approached Y/N slowly. Steps by steps, his heart were beating fast as he was nervous.